Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Total Body UK

Excellent App!! It was so easy to use. I made promo videos in less than five minutes. Templates and design are fresh and edgy! Would definitely recommend

zappaccessories

It works extremely well to create videos with high quality for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Strongly recommend! Very easy to use!

Snapberry

Awesome app! this is really great especially when you are looking for an app that would create professional looking videos. Thumbs up.

Wise Buys Shop

This APP is really AMAZING!!! I highly recommend it to everyone. Very easy to use and super cool outputs!

TanSports

I needed a media app and being a new to dropshipping business and scarcity of buying regular plans, I was looking for some cheap option. PROMO is simply awesome!

Mimz Electronix

I absolutely love it... love it... love it! Being able to generate a video for any item within my business is amazing & brings such life to my website.

PAWSUP IN-STYLE™

love it! It's easy to use! ..........................................................................

EthnicalWear

GREAT TOOL TO BUILD VIDEO PROMOTIONS AND PRODUCT DEMO FOR ONLINE MERCHANTS. TRY TODAY & PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS

nosolocustom.com

Muy buena app, sorprendido de que sea gratuita para tener tanta calidad.
Totalmente recomendable.
Puedes compartirla además en instagram y facebook.

Facestora

this is great help for me to create something you can't imagine. I love this tool. I hope this will help me lot in future.