Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

R-Adeore

Just 2 words for this app. MUST HAVE!!!! It really gives you the ability to boost your store products tremendously.

April 16, 2020

You just made our day. THANKS!

Unique Way Drive

Everything I wanted to do I was able to do. It was very easy to use very friendly application I recommended 100% I am sure Much more than you can do but I haven’t really sat down to play with it

Posh Fashion House

I Love This App Because It Is So Easy To Use. I Really Enjoy The Music. This Makes Your Video Come Alive.

April 15, 2020

Thank you so much! stay tuned, lots more to come :)

Dripfancy

Really amazing ! Mis videos are more pro , and the app is very friendly ! Awasome! I really recomend it !

April 13, 2020

You're awesome! thanks for this great feedback, stay tuned, there are lots to come :)

Yushikas Boutique

Update: Based on the support team's response to my previous review, I'm loving the Promo video maker even more! I definitely recommend this app.

Great app, I love the templates, video quality and ease of use. I do however wish that there was a template for promoting 2 to 3 products in one video, but overall I'm happy with the Promo Video Maker.

April 12, 2020

Thanks for the review! so happy to hear you love it!
No worries, we'll support multiple products in no time. In the meantime, we can help you with a workaround for that. just email our support team and contact you shortly.
support@promo.com

Mclin Couture LLC

This Promo Video Maker is absolutely incredible. It's easy to create video to increase my website conversion. Thanks you!

April 5, 2020

Thank you so much for this feedback! we've added lots of new features to our app + killer templates that are truly scroll stoppers. check the app now :)

Chic Chick Spot

I love using promo all around...and now to have the app to quickly and easily pull images from my store to make ads and post...I'm a happy camper!

April 5, 2020

UPDATE: We just rolled our new release and you got to check it out. it includes scroll stopping templates and many more features you should check. Let us know what you think :)
---
Thanks for the feedback, we're so happy you liked it!
Try us again later this week once we will release a new and updated version of Promo.

ahva pro

What an amazing video maker App!, its really easy to use, just suggestions it would be great if adding/upload "gif" and "our own short video" are permitted or promo.com can also provide videos regarding many niche products thus we can just choose it

March 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! so happy to hear you liked our app! you can use our free footage library to enhance your videos in the meantime, and we'll look into your idea soon! Thanks!

The Promo team

NOVUS Mall

I'm very new using Apps, and I must admit that this App is not only wonderful for the great use you can get but for the easy way at the moment of setting it and running it. I was having some doubts and contacted support for help. They're amazing! Being honest, I must say that I’m very satisfied with the level of attention received to solve my doubts.
I’m more than ready to recommend this App, as well as the professional service that they give "in real time", being kind in their guidance.
Thanks a lot - Yaron - for your wonderful support! My Clients will be for sure, more than happy of watching the videos of our products that this tool can perform in just seconds. A saving time App, super easy to handle for merchants. Thanks a lot for giving us such a formidable tool to use for free and helping us to grow our business with confidence for both parties. Excellent App!

March 8, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! we hope you'll rock your sales with your new videos!

Mirkato

An amazing App, Profesional video maker, and the support answer so fast always. I highly recommend it.

February 24, 2020

You should see the smile on our faces! Thank you!