Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

www.moggynook.com

The App performs very well, and at the end the final product is really good, but it does not have that many templates to use. Wish it had more. I had to build from scratch in illustrator some useful templates, to complete the idea of the campaign. So it took my a while. The idea of this type of apps is to save time.

Fine Fellow Furnishers

Very good, useful, easy to use and practical app. Would like more content though and templates where I can add more detail.

W.N.Y Records

In just started using it, so I'm not sure how the audience will respond, so it gets 4 stars for now.

Grand Paradiso

muito pratico e familiar, gostaria de mais opções de configuração, como fundo, substituir caixa de cores!

Savelivesstore

I used these app to help me do the online video marketing and it's really helpful ,I will recommend you to do so. It's simple and easy to make video

TooJazzedUp

I love the choices we are able to pick from they are really trendy and classy but i hat the facts that we can not edit how our products show on the videos or change the placement of the logo. Other than that I love it.

Lord of Lords

Amazing!!! Wish we could save the videos to our devices though, other than that amazing app honestly!

September 14, 2020

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We're definitely looking into it ;-)
Keep the videos coming!

Meditlooj

fast and easy maker i save a lot of money thank you Promo.com

free free free let's try it now
i like it

Aunty Philos

Easy to use. High quality. Just waiting to see if it is able to draw conversions. Only limitations is on the number of product Photos allowed. would be good to allow at least 4.

August 27, 2020

Hey there 😊, thanks for the feedback!
Lots of templates allow 4 product images and more :) but we will add more templates soon.
In the meantime, keep making great videos!

kojeecoffee

Am find it annoying that i am submitting my reviews about the same question again and again
Used app to promote sales offer, would be good if we had more choice of video templates, also found it did not work well when using iPhone to make edits

August 9, 2020

Thanks for the review! we're constantly working on adding new features and content to our app, stay tuned!