Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

EthnicalWear

GREAT TOOL TO BUILD VIDEO PROMOTIONS AND PRODUCT DEMO FOR ONLINE MERCHANTS. TRY TODAY & PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS

nosolocustom.com

Muy buena app, sorprendido de que sea gratuita para tener tanta calidad.
Totalmente recomendable.
Puedes compartirla además en instagram y facebook.

Facestora

this is great help for me to create something you can't imagine. I love this tool. I hope this will help me lot in future.

Clothify

If you are not good at editing videos, creating eye-catching and trendy posts or if you don't have time for it, this app will definitely help you a lot. By uploading 2 images, Create your Instagram Story, Facebook Post or a YouTube video in a minute.
It is very useful and idiot-proof. Strongly recommended. -Update- There is one thing I realized. Videos are added in Product Pages' Media sections but are not shown to customers. I contacted to Shopify Support about it and they advised me to learn coding or hire an expert to do it. Which means, to use this free app efficiently in your SHOPIFY store, you might need to hire an expert to code things and PAY EXTRA. Keep in mind!

January 22, 2021

Hey there,
Thank you so much for the awesome review 🥰.
Your last update is extremely important for us, would you mind contacting our support team so we'll try to figure this out together?
Support@promo.com
Thanks!
Team Promo

Chain Gang Shoes

I use this interface to promote my business. easy to use. I can promote my business with ease. i've tried other apps but this is the best by far

FongMore

great app! very easy to use for starters! will use it more to see the performance! recommend a lot!

Custom Sticker Print

it is cool stuff. I delete the app once cuz stupid I made mistake to publish the video. reinstalled and finished up. that is really a good and free one. try it.

Compraenisrael

El video me encantó! Les agradezco la app, ya que es fácil, dinámica y rápida! Mejor el 2do video que el 1ro!

L.E.D PARTY STORE

AMAZING APP. EASY TO USE FOR BEGINNERS. ALSO IT POSTS DIRECTLY TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.AWESOME

Wegotobuy

very good rt3bvgbt tbergvrebvgtbn5btgtgb nbtrvrbtybervb evbtgvrvbgtbtvrgbetbvrgvbertb3bvtbtbvebvthbngvretbbvrtbtgbgrv