Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

iRelax® Novelty Store

I just installed this app and so far this is brilliant. Easy to create videos of your products in your Shopify store. The only thing they need to compete with the market is to add more options to the video like font, style, format, animation, stock images and videos etc. Hope to see new changes and updates in the coming days. Keep it up!

August 9, 2020

Hey there! thanks for taking the time and review our app.
It seems like you're looking for a full-blown video editor while our app is designed to make most of the creative decisions for you. Visit promo.com and see if fits you better as you can control every aspect of the video there.

Let us know what you think!

Sunsparkle

This app was easy to use. I like how I was able to put in the description before I publish the video. great app.

August 1, 2020

Dear Sunsparkle, thanks for your support. If you like us and enjoy the app, please encourage us with 5★ : ) Thanks, Team Promo

lxonlineservice

i am using this for a while its good .it is helping me to create nice promotional videos for my website

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

D&GSavvy

I definitely would recommend to others! Thank you so much I really appreciate this app! Thank you very much

ACTS online store

i love this app except it has one short coming which is my website name cannot be fully written on the videos because it is more than 20 characters long.please help. www.actsonlinestore.shop

July 22, 2020

We're on it! Should be fixed soon!
Thanks for the review 👍

Better Body Bath Collection

Great app. My videos are great. I'll be using the app from now on. Definitely recomended this app to others.

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

DAXACORP S.R.L.

I used this App to create ads that help me advertise my products. It works really good, simple and effective.

July 22, 2020

Great! Really glad you liked it? What will make ita 5 star app?

Charlton Family Industries

I like It, just wish i was able to download video to computer desk top. Instead of embedding script.

Love Dogs Store

Very nice application. Easy to use it ! I just put some pics and Promo Videomade the rest. Thanks Promo.com.

July 22, 2020

We LOVE dogs! And you for taking the time for this review. What will make it a 5 star app?

Shoes 4 You

i used this app to make a video for Facebook and Instagram for my shoes store, it's great app the only thing is you cant publish it to your Instagram account.

July 3, 2020

Update:
Hi there, our Instagram integration is back and you're more than welcome to stop by and make a another great video.
________
Usually you can :), our integration to Instagram is under maintenance and will be back shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.