Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

MiCleo&Co

Estoy utilizando esta app para crear contenido en principio para mis redes sociales. Es muy fácil de utilizar y el resultado es profesional! La recomiendo sin duda.

tiendaalocado

DEFINITELY A KEEPER. SIMPLE TO USE AND CONVENIENTLY AT BAY. WHATS NOT TO LOVE? CERTAINLY SAVING ME TONS OF MONIE

ZUANStore

I love it. easy to use and no need to any technic. and I think all Shopify store owners need this kind of service used this app I highly recommended

Solely Foodz

Very Nice app. I really liked it very much. Easy to use and customer friendly. Non technical person can easily make videos using Promo Video Maker.

Barefitusa

I used this app to make a video on a product and it turned out great and was so simple to do! Thank you and now it's time for me to make more videos! This app is a definite keeper

Hesho sports store

Nice app . but there is no way to download the video on my computer , the time of video is too short

www.97104.net

Thank you it was so easy to use and i posted my first video in less than a minute in a few clicks ..

Mi Corner Italia

wow , easy quick , fantastic , 5 minutes and you have your video ready. really suggested..... we use much.

Hanger LLC

I THOUGHT THE PROM APP WAS GONNA BE LIKE SOME THE APPS I DOWNLOAD THEN DELETE. I CAN SAY IT WAS SAY EASY TO USE. I LOVE THIS APP AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE PROM. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Mined & Found

Mildly obsessed with this one. You've just been handed fun, professional looking videos in minutes (maybe seconds?). It couldn't get much easier than this. A must download.