Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Hanger LLC

I THOUGHT THE PROM APP WAS GONNA BE LIKE SOME THE APPS I DOWNLOAD THEN DELETE. I CAN SAY IT WAS SAY EASY TO USE. I LOVE THIS APP AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE PROM. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Mined & Found

Mildly obsessed with this one. You've just been handed fun, professional looking videos in minutes (maybe seconds?). It couldn't get much easier than this. A must download.

Gracen Glamor

User friendly and great quality ads all for FREE! Love it! Just getting started but will def be using this APP again and again! Thank you!

Goldeniva

the app is great with amazing video ads I'm really having a good time using it I really would recommend it

H9 Family Fitness

App installed quickly. Creating my first video was very easy and was very eye catching. Can't wait to see the results!

kuanto Te Custa

amaizing is very very useful to make your products successful keep surprising like that... like like

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Usé esta aplicación para hacer videos de productos. Fácil de usar e intuitiva, la recomiendo y además es gratuita.

OFFICIAL MADUKES PRESENTS

I USE IT TO PROMO MY MERCH, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. THANKS FOR CREATING THIS APP, LIFE IS EASY.

NuniGift

Very cool application I loved it very much ......
I recommend using it for making promotional videos.

Getfastorder

It is quite nice in the preview, but I think I have some problem that let to not seeing it in my store.