Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Copperandmain

I tried the app just to see if it was actually a real thing. Man, it was a good decision. Great app to make quick videos about your products, very nice designs. I look forward to see more options in the future!

July 2, 2020

YAY! we're glad you loved it!
Keep those videos coming ✌️

Mamba-Hero

It seems very good! I creat my first video of my brand story. That's important, very good. Recommand it!

July 2, 2020

Thanks! keep making great videos!

Little Tickle

AMAZING!!! So simple to use and create professional quality video ads, couldnt be more simple, Thanks promo.com

We should thank you 😉
Keep making great videos!

Hibuy-freeship

Its great app video I have use ,it is easy to use and great hope to give my store result by increasing customer.

July 2, 2020

Thanks! keep making great videos!

De Nemporium

The best product video making app, and it's free, awesome. thank you Promo Video Maker. This is a life saver.

Hygge4You

I love how easy it was to create the promo video for my products!!! Thanks for creating this tool!!!

TrueStim BC Pain Relief Devices

It was so simple to make my special Canada Day Video!!
Truly grateful for the ease of choosing your music and setting up the ad content! Excellent App!

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback, glad you liked it!!!
Keep making great videos.

The Sawmill Shop

Good for making simple and to the point videos, easy to use and a good variety for starting out I'd recommend it to anyone

A-Town Coffee

I used this app to help me make easy videos for social media. love it! super simple to use! I highly recommend them!

REMENYSCE

Incredible. This make it so easy to create profesionnal videos with your products and interesting creatives as well !