Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

SpanxSofas

Tried this app to create a testimonial video. Video creation process seemed ok, but when trying to publish it to Store it appeared on the product page but video was unplayable on any device (mobile and desktop) across multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox and tried in private browsing and normal mode). The worse thing with this was when contacting LIVE support, they would ask a very BASIC question and not reply for several minutes after making the "LIVE" conversation extremely painful. When they finally responded they asked another basic question, "what browser" , "have i tried incognito" should not have required a conversation to elapse over 10 minutes (especially when I provided all this information up front!! )
If I ever get it to work, I may be able to give a review on the product but 1st impressions the "LIVE" customer service is terrible. Their explanation provided (that this is not a common problem so takes longer to ask me 2-3 very basic questions) is not valid given NO troubleshooting done. The only other basic question I was not asked was if I tried rebooting machine !!
You should Drop the LIVE chat feature if you cannot support it or provide timely (LIVE!) responses.

January 3, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching out. So sorry to hear your experience, both from the app and our support. We will inquire further and do all necessary effort to help you out.

Promo product team

Starbuna

I have tried to add the app to my Shopify store but it is not working and it just says error all the.

December 15, 2019

Hi, so sorry to hear that. Can you please contact our support team on the live chat or by email? This is definitely not the experience you're suppose to get with using our app.

Our email is: Support@promo.com