Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

DRPfit Apparel

If I could give no stars I would. After you publish the video the logo shows us as a black box. Reached out to support and that was a joke. Definitely don't recommend this app

May 23, 2021

So sorry to hear that, it shouldn't have happened!
We're familiar with the issue you reported and we will issue a fix soon.
Sorry for any inconvenience!

Yêu Lashes

The app is very easy to use with very cute templates. The low rating is because whenever I finish making the videos, it will not publish with the customization. The colors will default back to what it was.

March 14, 2021

Hi there,

***
UPDATE: Thanks again for reaching out! the issue was fixed!
***
Sorry for that! our engineering team is looking for the cause of that and I'm sure we'll soon provide a fix. I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause!

Liquidation Boss

Made 1 add, loaded properly to Facebook. yeah, grate, happy with it. So I go on and make a product video. Then I published it to my shopify store. Go to see it using the like they provide afterwards, no video to be seen. I go to my back office to the product. You can see it there, but it doesn't play. Had my IT and shopify support online trying to help me out. could not get it to show up under the image section. Shopify actually copied the code and put it on my product page. Then it shows as a 400x400 right above the product description. (not a good location). Finally gave up on that after 3 hours. Then we also published it to my fb page. the video is blank, just has there promo add on it. (Me and MY CUSTOMERS)click on the blank space and it opens up the promo page so they can create an add. I have tried it several times and with different products. Its waiting alot of my time. Contact promo for help and I get a link on how to promote your products for Facebook, Instagram and youtube. Then said they would give to there team. I figured that part out. Its very simple. So I will say they have the worst customer service.

December 12, 2020

Sorry to hear this was your experience out of our app, this was not our intention.
A member of our product team will contact you soon and will try to help you out.
Please note that if you are using a free Shopify theme, some of them still don't support video integration as all other themes, and therefore the videos won't work unless you'll use the manual option, as Shopify support offered.
Unfortunately, we have very little control over it and the solution should be provided by Shopify themselves.

Kafé Kat Gourmet Coffee

I can't share it on my page because the "box" is so far down on the page the publish button is hidden. The box will not allow the ability to move it. I would like the ability to be able to capture the code so I can do it myself. It's available after it's shared to my business page but it only appears as a link. I'm not able to do anything I would like to do.

TheFUN® Mall™

So you think your getting a wow video about you and your product... until you publish and half the facebook post is all about them giving it away and where to get your video. Totally steals away all thunder...makes you look weak and unable to get a video. Avoid this product.

December 4, 2020

Hey there,
Sorry about that, that doesn't seem to be expected. A member of our support team will contact you shortly.

BOUTIQUE FROUFROU

L'application me semblait super, un bug empêchant la publication des vidéos a été rapidement fixé. MAIS à ma grande déconvenue il est impossible de télécharger les vidéos créées.. On peut uniquement les partager (lorsque c'est sur Facebook ça publie un lien vers la vidéo et non la vidéo..)

November 15, 2020

Désolé pour ça! ce problème a déjà été porté à notre attention et nos ingénieurs travaillent sur un correctif. nous vous informerons une fois qu'il sera en ligne. Merci pour votre patience!
Promo équipe

Bambinolux

Can't publish to Facebook anymore. It used to work but not since the application has evolved. Only publishing to Shopify product page is available, but in the end, it does not work either...

October 14, 2020

Hi there,
Sorry about that, our team is looking into it and it will be resolved soon.
As for publishing on Shopify, while some free themes (6) do not support all video functionalities when auto embedding a video from the app. You can use the manual embed option and embed the video on your product page description HTML.

We do hope you'll give the app another try!

DEINE MUDDA Shop

English version below!
ACHTUNG!!! Die Datenbank von Promo.com wurde gehackt. Falls du diese App nutzen solltest, solltest du dein Passwort ändern und dieses Passwort auch für andere Login's nicht weiter nutzen!
Weitere Information dazu auf der Seite von Promo:
Bist du betroffen?
Check deine E-Mail Adresse hier:

Leider informiert euch Promo nicht über dieses Problem, daher werde ich die App nicht weiter nutzen. Sie wirkt dadurch unsicher und unseriös!

WATCH OUT!!!
The Promo.com database has been hacked. If you use this app, you should change your password and no longer use this password for other logins!
More information on the Promo website:
Are you affected?
Check your email address here:

Unfortunately, Promo does not inform you about this problem, so I will no longer use the app. This makes her appear insecure and untrustworthy!

July 26, 2020

Hi,
Let's get the story straight:
1. We don't have Shopify users passwords - the entire authentication process is handled with Shopify, therefore no passwords were exposed.
2. We did inform our users - we send emails to anyone who might have been affected + published an article about it on our website.
3. We're dead serious about it - we took every measure possible to ensure our users privacy.
4. The link you provided for checking the vulnerability is misleading - it tells you that the email is exposed but doesn’t tell you why or where. You can't trust this information to be related to Promo in any way possible.

For any other inquiries about this matter please don't hesitate to contact our support at support@promo.com.

Thanks

Kristina Rostrom

Impossible to post video to Facebook page. Keep seeing error "Sorry. Cannot read property 'filter' of null. Go To Home Page". Very annoying.

July 14, 2020

Hey there, sorry for that! Unfortunately it's caused by a Facebook bug that will be fixed soon.

Blink Jewels

video wordt niet afgespeeld op de productpagina. jammer wat het werkte erg makkelijk.maar zo te zien zijn er meerdere met dit probleem

July 7, 2020

Hallo, bedankt voor je bericht. Ons ondersteuningsteam neemt binnenkort contact met u op met een passende oplossing.
Bedankt,