Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

clicjewels

I can't find and easy way to download it and use it for my brand. Also it was difficult to make the video on my mobile as I couldn't see the whole screen while I was editing.

December 16, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry to hear that this is your impression from the app,
Unfortunately, we do not support video download, and also, as a desktop app, mobile is not supported as well.
Would love you to try it out again from your desktop.

All the best,

The Jewellery Hut UK

cant really do much on the free version! it wont connect to facebook or instagram so pretty much useless

October 2, 2020

Sorry to hear you had difficulties connecting to FB and IG, that shouldn't have happened. Our tech team will look into it and our CS team will contact you shortly.

Offerings Gallery

IT was impossible to edit the media after it was uploaded. Love the idea and simplicity, but no edit function, no good.

June 16, 2020

Hi there, our support team will contact you shortly, we believe we'll solve it for you :)
Thanks,

logoted.com

I created a video, and when I tried to delete it, I found that there would still be a thumbnail image in the product interface after the video was deleted, which caused me a lot of trouble

April 24, 2020

UPDATE: Hi, we tried to reach you via email but it seems to be invalid. Can I kindly ask you to reach our support at support@promo.com?
----

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. Our support team will contact you shortly to better understand what you experienced since it's not supposed to happen.
Keep safe,