Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Atelier 8th

I wish I could have access option to my camera roll for some more pictures..Also sound volume to adjust

Destiny MC Store

Beautiful app, will recommend it to anyone who is looking for videos to promote their store. I couldn’t believe it. Though there is room for improvement if you can introduce multiple product selection instead of one product.

Millennium Nova

The Videos are decent but the app wont allow me to upload them to my social sites correctly. also not much of a music selection. You cant use more than one item for the video which sucks. Overall decent for a free app

RPP Outdoor Apparel

I just downloaded it as well and it stops at the 99% download. Great video production just need the downloads to work.

Bree Bree's Boutique

I love the the app, I love how professional the videos look but the videos won't publish. It keeps getting stuck at 99%

November 14, 2020

Hey,
Sorry about that, a member of our team is contacting you now and we'll solve this.
Thanks,

AquiAchei

I liked it, but first video published cool. All subsequent attempts by not publish! That's right???

November 14, 2020

Hey there! 👋
A member of our product team just emailed you regarding your feedback.
Please let us know if the issue was resolved.

Best,

TECHSBR

Não consigo mecher no app , tudo em inglês não tem facilidade pra acessar meus arquivos , não baixa fácil meus vídeos , não faz loguin fácil , nada fácil nada.

November 11, 2020

Olá, muito obrigado por dedicar seu tempo para a revisão. Um de nossos agentes de suporte entrará em contato com você em breve e tentará ajudá-lo. Com qualquer outro problema técnico, você sempre pode nos contatar em support@promo.com

Obrigado,

GLC

Whenever I try to create one of my videos, it keeps staying stuck at 99% on the "Creating Video" screen. Other than that the app works perfect.

November 11, 2020

Hi there,
Sorry about that, it shouldn't have happened.
One of our support team members will contact you shortly to better understand how can we help you.

Thanks,

BananaFC

I found this app very useful and simple to use but one downside is that you can't really customize the fonts, font size, logo size and so on. It would be an easy five stars if these customization is possible considering it is free to use.

November 10, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time and wrote such a detailed review ☺️
A member of our product team will contact you soon.
We do hope you'll enjoy our app and keep making great videos.

My Country Fashion

why 480p ?? why not 10809 or 720p ?? this is a good app but useless if not seen clearly by the user or viewers

Previous 1 3