Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

DJ Body Drip

Very easy to set up & it installed directly into my instagram. But, Wish there were more video options.

Tobbs

I just created my 1st video and posted it to Instagram and Facebook. It cut off part of the video so, I have to learn how to resize it but for now, it's better than nothing. Overall, it was easier than I expected.

August 9, 2020

Hey there,
Let us help you...our product team will contact you to better understand the issue you encountered, maybe we can help!
Thanks,

N-V-Us Fashions & Boutique

It wasn't as easy as I thought- I chose 4 images, and it didn't initially show but 1 - had to go back and recreate. I'm learning it so it may be user error, but I was hoping for something quick, simple and easy. I did recreate and it posted to my product page - didn't play - again may be something I was doing but I follow instructions

June 28, 2020

Hey there,
Thanks for the feedback, our support team will contact you shortly with a solution. It should be up and running in no time.
Have a good day,

Torah Is

Makes amazing video, but I have never had the feature "automatically post on product page" work. I have tried many different ways. Just for FB and manually posting, it's great. Should possibly take out that option since it never works.

June 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks for the feedback, it's great that you liked our app.
Our support team will reach out to you shortly with a solution,
All the best,

Paradis des femmes

J'ai utilisé cette application très simple d'utilisation. En revanche, je n'arrive pas à publier les vidéos dans les différents formats (ordinateur, mobile, etc... Je n'arrive pas à voir ou je peux sélectionner ces options.

June 12, 2020

English follows:
Salut, merci pour l'examen. Notre équipe d'assistance vous contactera et nous travaillerons ensemble. Vous devriez pouvoir publier vos vidéos en un rien de temps.
***
Hi there, thanks for the review. Our support team will contact you and we'll work it out together. You should be able to publish your videos in no time.

findmycrazy llc

As much as I appreciate the service... I'm having trouble finding the finished video & I can't download it..

Saint All Products Store

The bad thing is that I have to click on the product, it come up in check out for me to see the video AANNND... I have to click on the sound button to hear it play.

June 5, 2020

Hey, thanks for taking the time for leave us a review. Autoplay with sound is blocked automatically by your browser, and not because of our service 😊. We wish we could help out but it's literally out of our hands.
We would love a feedback on our videos tough...

Merchant Of Troy

I give it a 5 for ease of use, you can make dozens of videos in an hour. It's like it was designed for Apple. It however lacks customization options. Allowing additional media would really make this a great App. I had to take off one star because the image resizing feature kept changing my logo background to black from white making it absolutely illegible. I have to take off another star for two reasons; first the field for the website is only 20 characters on some templates which is not enough for a lot of web addresses, including mine. Secondly the videos do not play on Shopify product pages, they just appear as poor quality collages.

Open Door Christian Store

The video creation is very easy, and this indeed would be a great tool to use. However, things are not as they seem. The next few sentences are taken from their terms of service (Downloading the video ad you created on the Site and sharing it, will only be possible following payment. The Promo Service is offered on various payment alternatives, all as described in our billing page.) Once you go to said page it lists three different monthly, and three different annual prices. Said prices are more then free. You have a great app, just don't approve of the false statement that it is free. There maybe more to this then what I'm seeing, but when it says "free" and then I see this, I stopped reading all together. Kind regards, Open Door Christian Store

June 4, 2020

Hi there,
Our app is 100% FREE of all charges.
But we totally understand how you got this impression, and we'll fix it, so others won't be misled.

The origin of the terms of service page you quoted from is from Promo.com, our main product, who shares lots of components with our Shopify app and indeed is a premium service. However, this is not the case with our Shopify app, that allows you to create video ads and publish them on your store or social channels, with no cost.

We're glad you liked the app, and we do hope you'll use it and create great videos for your business, for free :), and if to be honest, the only "coins" we're after, are great positive reviews.

Retrolistic

I have given this app three stars. As It is In The Early Stages Of Development. It Is Hit and miss with loading products. Not Loading Properly. Lack Of Themes. This App Will Be Good On Social Media. Shame this app isnt fully working for upcoming christmas marketing. You Can only upload to Your Store. But dosent say where in your store it uploads to.

November 13, 2019

UPDATE: Hi Karen, We rolled our new release a few weeks ago and you got to check it out. it includes scroll stopping templates and many more features you should check. Let us know what you think :)

UPDATE: Hi Karen, happy to announce that we released the distribution feature and now it is possible to publish videos to Facebook (timeline, pages, and ad account), YouTube, Twitter and next week - Instagram!
Hope you'll find it helpful!
Thanks,

Hi karen,
Thanks for taking the time to review our new app.
We're releasing new features every day, and we will cover full distribution to social media in a matter of days.
The videos you publish are automatically uploaded to the relevant product page, and you can reach it directly once you publish, by hitting the 'Go to your product page' button.

If needed, you can use this link and have a comprehensive product tour - https://promo.com/shopify/welcome?product_tour_id=77442
Or, contact our 24/7 support team that will be more than happy to assist you in every way via chat or email support@promo.com.

I hope you'll be enjoying our app soon!

Thanks again