Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

FoshLane

I installed this app and made one video as a trial. I must say it was very simple to understand and to use. The video look very professional and high quality. This is a wonderful app to use if you are just starting out and you are trying to promote your store with limited funds at this time. Plus it is Free! (for now). Thanks Promo.. Great Job......

SleepPlex

There are not as many customization options as I would have thought there would be, but for a FREE app, this just helped me promote an item for free by creating a short and captivating video ad. I will be using this so much!

Josekal stores

The video are very attractive and creative in nature, I love the idea keep it up. Am waiting for more

French Girl Jewelry Co.

Hey guys, I just used this app to make a quick video for my Shopify jewelry store, (been on pause for a few months) it worked! Yah! I would like to have more template choices and color choices. I took a little practice today to get it right, but it was really easy.
It's free but would like more features.

June 28, 2020

Thanks for the review! we're constantly working on improving the app and you'll be seeing those improvements soon on our next releases.
Good luck with your business!

Sava Products

It doesn't let me post my video to my feed unless I give a review. Its literally a hyped up slideshow creator.

Hey there,
We really don't know how you got this impression, but in NO WAY we're not letting out users to post their video unless they leave us a review. Please contact our support team if you need any help with publishing a video.
Support@promo.com

Thanks,

Quaotic Market stall supplies

Although there are a couple of things I don't like, it is really easy to use and great for a free app. Maybe there would be a few extra features in the future even if there is a paid plan for that.
The videos won't play in my store if I try to automatically embed them, but work fine when I manually embed, which is still very easy to do.

I hope they change how to send a video to Facebook in the future which is my main problem with this app. I can only sent to my feed and not to my business page or any specific group.

It is a basic app right now but I am finding it a good addition to my store.

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback. Some of the themes still don't fully support the new media API and therefore you might have issues with auto embedding the videos. However, as you mentioned, we do have a workaround for that by using the manual embed.

Can you please elaborate on what is the specific issue with sending a video to Facebook?

Thanks,

Chez-Molly™

Such a really nice app and easy to use. The user experience is really nice.
One improvment could to choose to add or not a logo. It looks like mandatory for now. So when the colors are not matching, not all the type of video can be used

ratedfit.org

This app makes promo videos very easy. You post to your social media handles easily. I am glad to have found it.
I created my launch video in under 5 minutes

June 21, 2020

We're glad you liked it!
What's missing for a fifth star?

FitnessOutlets

i used the app to design video Ads and it was really easy and simple to use. I love the promo video app

Go Dolly

great vidoes easy to use makes really good quality videos that can help sales by promoting your stock in a good way

Previous 1 3 4