Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 25, 2023

quick and simple easy to build and showcase just gives your site a little more variety than just a basic image.

PleasantlyPlumpFashions
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 21, 2023

It's pretty cool! Just wish the info for the product what autopopulate with the images so I don't have to edit every field before publishing.

Flamingo Boutique By Dani
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
January 19, 2023

Super gut und es ist zu benutzen das App werde ich es weiter empfehlen, das wird meinen anderen Freunde weiter helfen

Yourgift.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
November 23, 2022

loved it, but it would be better, if could add effects, or change backgrounds, and explain how to manually add on any page

Glòrmhor
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
October 22, 2022

So Far so good! My only complain is not being able to download the video for use in other places and platforms.

What Time is it Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 22, 2022

TOP pratica veloce e immediata, app fantastica la consiglio a tutti. le impostazioni sono immediate ben fatte, peccato per la condivisione che non consente di salvare il video e credo che se non ti abboni non puoi caricare il video in modo pulito.

MarcoScaliCreativeArt
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 8, 2022

I am using this app to get contant, promotion, discount and sell on products plus All season sells.

aye87
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
April 28, 2022

Very good application Promo Video Maker mit Very good application Promo Video Maker mit

Etsy-de.de
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 14, 2022

This is an excellent free app. I love it. I recommend others to use it as a tool to promote their services and/or products

GO-E-MALL
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
April 4, 2022

I used this app to help promote my store. The videos are easy to tailor to my liking. I do wish i could add my website on all the videos templates when creating a promo video. Overall I am please with this app.

Rtystic Creationz