Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Etsy-de.de

Location Germany

Very good application Promo Video Maker mit Very good application Promo Video Maker mit

GO-E-MALL

This is an excellent free app. I love it. I recommend others to use it as a tool to promote their services and/or products

Rtystic Creationz

I used this app to help promote my store. The videos are easy to tailor to my liking. I do wish i could add my website on all the videos templates when creating a promo video. Overall I am please with this app.

ndazone432

It was hard to use on my phone but over all it was really good to work with I wouldn't mind learning more about how to use this

The ClaraMae Collection

Submitted my first video and it was very easy to use. The videos are short and simple. I think some of the music choices could improve, But other than that its great fro a quick post especially when you're out of content ideas.

Sesenvies

It's so esay to use and it's very helpful. I appreciate it, but there is one point that we can only choose one product for video, maybe we can have more choices for that.

Twylight Crow

Everything was perfect except the fact you cant resize your logo, the bigger logos are shrunk down but there is so much extra room on the screen of the video. Other then that it was great.

XforFlex

Intuitive, fast some bugs for example can't scroll the entire page on my computer but super efficient for quick & quality videos !

Drops Of Glam

I like the app. I would like a bigger selaction of templates and music. That would enhance the experience.

MobiLights

A useful app to make the shot videos for promoting products or website, but the free version has limitations of customization, but the overall experience was good. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13