Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

AllPro BodyShapers

Très agréable à utiliser. Je recommande et je l’utiliserai dans toutes mes boutiques Shopify.Géniale

February 16, 2020

Bonjour et merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. Nous sommes très heureux que vous appréciez notre application!

GoodVibes Heaven

I love this app!
That's exactly what I was searching for! Easy to create a video and even use it on FB and IG.
Thanks guys!

January 15, 2020

We love you back! Thanks for the great feedback! In the upcoming two weeks we're releasing lots of new great features so stay tuned :)

Monkey Yard

We sell mostly t-shirts and apparel and shoes and this app has been extremely helpful with product videos. They could definitely charge for this app and I''d continue to use it.

PonderLuxe

i made a video in less than one minute and my next video in less than two minutes and now i feel like i completely overpaid my video girl to do other videos!! this is such a great tool i love it already tks..

December 22, 2019

Amazing! Thanks for sharing, we love you back!

Gap Bumper

5/5 stars it does just what it says it will. I made 3 videos for my product without ever having to even edit anything. Quick for me with a small team so I like it a lot so far.

December 17, 2019

Great! We're really glad you liked it!
In the upcoming weeks we'll keep on releasing more and more great features.
Thanks from all of us here at Promo team :)

Coffee Socks

Crazy app! was very easy to create multiple videos for my store and Facebook community, loved everything about it!

buybest.nyc

Great Apps for Me/My Business....I did a Lot of videos within a short time and published also my Business Page and engagement Ratio Best.....

December 8, 2019

That's awesome!
Thank you so much for the feedback!

The Promo team

Ecom Library

10 stars if it was possible. I made a promo video for my newest line of products and my sales increased almost immediately. I know its because of the video so thank you!

December 8, 2019

Yay! you just made a few people extremely happy!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review.

The Promo team

Chunky Pets

The best video tool I've used so far. Literally installed it and within seconds had a nice video I can use in many parts of my business.

November 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Highly appreciated!

Peppino

I used this app very easy to use and have a lot of templets can't wait until it be availabe to downlaod the videos and link it with facebook and instgram. Thank you

November 6, 2019

Thanks, Peppino! We really appreciate your review.
We're adding new features every day, and you'll be able to publish to Facebook and Instagram very soon.