Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker | Reviews

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Donnaevermore

Ich liebe diese App. Die Videos führen immer wieder zu verkäufen. Ganz großes Lob.
Einfach und kreativ erstellte Videos, selbst für mich.

American Escape

Promo.com saves my day. I can post product videos on Facebook + IG (news feed & pages) or your Shopify. No need of Pro creators.

mysticalcherry

I used this app to create videos. It is easy and fun to create quality videos for social media and the site.

Blytz Technology

Super easy to use! I would highly recommend this App! Making a video was easy enough but you can actually add music to the video...what a pleasant surprise!

Mugsattacks

I looked for an app that will be easy and useful and Promo Video Maker is exactly what I looked at. Will see what will be the effect.

Tingles Tea

So easy to use. Will become a regular part of my Instagram flow. I kind of can't believe it--it just works so, so well.

Guppu.pk

i use this app for promo videos. best app ever for product promo videos. love this. no issues. easy to create

305 Stores

Excellent App, very easy to use, intuitive and fast, very recommended. For sure it will help me a lot.

thabeautee

I used this App to create a video quicker and it served the purpose. Bonus is the fact that I can share the video on almost all my socials.

Yummy Nights

We used Promo.com to make social media ads and product ads. This app was super easy to use. The ads were clean and professional.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75