Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Fit Into Tomorrow

Very easy to use and produces amazing videos! I highly recommend it. Use it to boost your business to the next level.

IOAKU by Fanny Ek

Great addition to the website. Super easy to create a video and it is a fun way to highlight products.

Linen Trends

It is good I used it once so far to make a video and it worked out good, I am hoping for good sales and good feedbacks and good customers. Still nothing as of now.

cartoleria l'Albero delle idee

Fantastica, professionale e chiara. La migliore App che abbia utilizzato. Complimenti! Consigliata, scaricatela e vedrete che ne sarete soddisfatti!

Nelle Fashion

I love this app. Makes product video creation fast and easier. Now I need 100 characters so don’t read this part.

MassageChairsGiveBack.com

Unbelievably easy! Thank you! Posted to Facebook in about 5 minutes - complete!
Alison - www.massagechairsgiveback.com

Squirrel Girl Boutique and Resale

A real App/Website 100% Free, no hidden fee, no trial period, no demo, just the app...
So rare on Shopify that it deserves all the 5* in the world!
Thank you Promo.com!!

threedimmension.com

The video was great. I will be back to tell how it will elevate my sales. At this point I do not know. The video looks good and promising. I intend to do about 10 to test the market. Thanks for the opportunity. Nice!!! It looks good. We are looking forward when it will start generation leads

Attire Flair

Perfect App , easy to use , very awesome templates , very easy way to create videos and publish it to your social media accounts

Ardent Nutrition

making a video add was super quick and posting to my social media outlets was a breeze! I'm hoping to add them to my monthly marketing campaigns.

March 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review!
Posting product videos as a part of your marketing campaigns is a great idea, Keep making great videos and let us know how it works for you from time to time.

Yours,