Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Vip Super Pets

Awesome video, fast, took me a 3 minutes.
i loved and i recommended, i will keep use this amazing app.

Belluxe Official

GREAT STARTER APP! It helped when I ran out of time to create my own promo videos. There are minor things that could be fixed, but still great.

Cinderella Liberty

Easy to use. Love it to increase my conversion in my store. Will continue to use it. Highly recommended.

Buyfie

good service i used and it is usefull but it can be more video time. Because, product not seen a lot in video

Kalvama

Makes really good videos that fits perfectly for my products! You can choose between several different styles and sizes and make it fit perfectly for instagram stories for an example.

FERRETERÍA WITZI

Excelente aplicación para comenzar, aumenta la visibilidad de tu tienda en las redes sociales y muchas cosas mas. Me gusto mucho como es fácil crear un vídeo para las redes sociales

ShopWithUs

Great App! Thank you for having this app. It helps me shows my products on social media. I hope it has an option to create stories.

Buzztech Electronics and Gadgets

I love using this app. It is very user friendly and one of the few apps that promote on all platforms including Instagram.

Loving Essential Oils

Simple and easy to start using. I made my first video within a few minutes. I have use promo video maker on their website but I like how this integrates with shopify and easily imports the videos. Since shopify doesn't offer a built in video player, promo makes adding videos easy with their video player.

stylussports.com

Perfect App for videos adds. It would be better if this have time option and more templates every week.

Previous 1 3 4 5