Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Eliot Grey

I just tried this app and love it for producing video's of our products Our videos are striking and the app is very easy to use.

Valerie Merci

I love it, it works great. The only thing I wish I could do was to download the videos too. But it's great.

Real Tray

MUY BUENA, FACILITA MUCHO EL PROCESO A ALGUIEN CON POCO CONOCIMIENTO EN HACER PROMO VIDEOS. A PROBAR LA PREMIUM QUE LA FREE ES MUY BUENA. ME GUSTA. GRACIAS.

October 21, 2020

¡Te amamos de vuelta! Gracias por la gran crítica. visítanos nuevamente pronto, ¡pronto agregaremos excelentes plantillas a nuestra galería!

Get Crafting Sydney

So quick and simple to use. All the hard work is done for you. Just add some photos and headings and you have a beautiful promo video

ArabAromas

I used the app. Its very nice and easy to create videos for ads and products show case any previous experience in video editing not required.

Doğaperdem

Nice app ,I like it but hard to publish in shopify ı havent got it yet I hope I can publish the video

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the 5-star review!
As for publishing the video on Shopify, While some free themes do not support all video functionalities when auto embedding a video from the app, You can use the manual embed option and embed the video on your product page description HTML.

If you need some help with that, please contact our support team for help
support@promo.com

Keep making great videos!

DummY DecoR

I used this app to make a product video. It was so easy and so fast. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to promote their products with video ads on fb, ig, or anywhere!

You ROCK!
Thanks for the great review!
keep making great videos and good luck with your business.

Reign Beauty & Fitness Bar

So easy to use and great quality videos! I was able to create a stunning video in under three minutes. It makes my company have a higher quality image!

October 20, 2020

We're thrilled you liked it and thanks for the great review!
keep making great videos and good luck with your business.

nicolettemayer.com

I do love the idea and ease of it and having a blast making them, but it says there are thousands of templates but i only see about 12... what am I missing?

October 19, 2020

Hey there!

We have over 30 templates on our free app on Shopify, make sure you're not filtering some out and to browse all the templates on each category.
If you're looking for thousands of templates, that could be found on Promo.com, our full-blown video editor.
If you need any help, please contact our support team and we'll swift right in - support@promo.com

Christmas Shop Official

Absolutely amazing for a free app, couldn't be happier. Wasn't expecting the quality it gives you. .

October 19, 2020

Great to hear! thanks for the feedback!
Keep making great videos and good luck with your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40