Newsletters by Promo.ai

Newsletters by Promo.ai

by Promo.ai

Boost your repeat sales with newsletters

Vidlogix

Promo has many of the features needed to easily and effectively communicate with customers at scale. There are even a few advanced features that you do not find in other tools. If this app were a Swiss Army knife it would have to be the Farmer. It's lightweight, portable, and packs the essential tools needed for most tasks. The team at Promo is open to feedback and has implemented several features rather quickly. We look forward to working with them to improve the tool. Many thanks!

Creedance and Co

I have only just downloaded this app to my shopify tonight and have already sent out my first newsletter. It was so easy, I didn't have to think too much on what kind of content to put in it which would do my head in.
The templates are amazing and easy to edit, and it has made me feel so much more confident in sending newsletters to our subscribers. I highly recommend this app...

June 15, 2021

Fantastic to hear that you are loving the app and it is working so well for you. We're happy our app could help Creedance and Co run smoothly. Feel free to reach out to us and the team anytime if you have any requests or questions.

Many thanks for the kind review.

konobe.shop

Hi, as a newbie I needed an app that 1) was free, 2) easy to use. I definitely got that from this app. I got a range of templates, that were really easy to edit, and they looked great. Highly recommend for newbie's dealing with information overload, and/or learning on the run. A very simply but satisfactory app. Thank you

September 7, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review. We're super happy to hear that the app was easy to use and you loved the template designs. Good luck with your store!

Bad Words Boutique

It's easy to use. The monthly subscription isn't too high....i appreciate that because I'm just starting this business.

August 31, 2020

Hey hey! Thanks for the review. It's awesome to hear that you're finding the product so easy to use. Good luck with your new business! We're excited to see it grow 🚀

GlamourHippy

Super easy to use and extremely helpful. Love having the preview option to edit. I will continue to use this for my shops email blasts!

August 17, 2020

Hey there!

Love it! Great to hear you're finding the product super easy to use. Feel free to reach out via support if we can help in anyway :)

Aromama Apothecary

I love how easy this app is to use. As someone who knows a little bit about computers, it's nice to have something that's smooth and simple. Love this app!

July 25, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for the kind works and we're really happy that you're finding the app easy to use... that's our goal, to make email marketing as easy as possible.

We're always on hand to help if you need us too.

Waveys LLC

I used this app to help me send out newsletters. I liked the designs it offered and how it gave me easy access to send to all my subscribers.

July 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for the review! We're pumped to see that Promo is working wonders for you and that you love our funky designs!

We're always on hand to help if you need anything... or just want to say hello :)

Animated Apparel Company

Thank you all for making this app. We were looking for an email solution for a while. Now that we can add custom images, this app is even better! Thanks again from a happy retailer.

June 30, 2020

You're more than welcome and thanks for the kind words. If there's anything we can do to help don't hesitate to reach out.

ukelelelunch

I use this app to regularly send newsletters to my clients and the overall process is quick, and easy, yet gives a professional looking newsletter.
I have also contacted support to ask how some features work and they have been prompt with their response and more than helpful.

March 25, 2020

Thanks guys for the lovely review guys! We're glad to hear that Promo is saving you time and helping you send amazing newsletters!
Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help with :)

TickleTrunkClub

So far so good! It's simple and effective. Layout and design looks great. great app, recommend it for sure.

March 11, 2020

Great to hear you're loving the product! We always around to help if you need any support too. Good luck with your store :)

Previous 1 3