Easy Popup

Easy Popup

by Zotabox

Increase Your Sales and Email Subscriber with Responsive Popup

RRB Photobooks

I use this app for pop up boxes & a header bar. I find the basic features available for free are fine for my needs. Fantastic to have an app that actually offers a useable product on the free version! Branding on free version of products is unobtrusive, don't mind at all for the good service

Hauteapparel

Love this app! Offers you a lot for free easy to use and colorful.
4 stars only because I want more fashion photos in the free choices.
Other then that I've added it to my clients websites that I ve built
Sonya

Physicians Preferred Cbd

only giving 4 stars because i JUST started using it and its pretty great so far! definitely considering paying for this service to unlock other features!

Helencbtd

Works a treat. Used it as a more mobile-friendly way to display our current deals to all who visit our homepage. Customisation is great but took a star off because only the premium version allows you to upload your own background, which other free popups have. UI is intuitive and friendly, well done.

Lotusboutique

We just got this app and are having some success with it! We are an online boutique and we need all the help we can get on conversion rate! So this is awesome for us!