Easy Popup

Easy Popup

by Zotabox

Increase Your Sales and Email Subscriber with Responsive Popup

Global Pet Accessories

I like this app a lot because it is very easy to use and has some brilliant marketing ideas that we have implemented to grab subscribers and retain sales with free shipping offers. There are some traps with the user interface that take some getting used to but those are minor irritations considering the huge advantages. I expect that even these will be refined over time.

September 13, 2019

Hi, thank you for your kind review. Please let us know what 'irritations' you experienced and we will look at improving these quirks. You can send us a quick email to customerservice@zotabox.com. Have a great day and thanks for your feedback.

Feelinks

Works great I like it a lot
I have it in all of my shopify stores
easy to set up and reasonably priced

Sarah Jayne Designs

I love this app, it has helped to give my website a more professional, finished look making it inviting for users and enabling me to do promos with ease

click store ph

im still trying to figure out how to do this .. just wait for my another review for your application.thanks

DCS Consumer Goods

Great app, had no problem setting it up, and the free program gives you enough tools to have a great looking popup. The paid version gives you a little more choice. Great app!

Poslovni pokloni

Really easy to use, user friendly and you can adjust it to have the exact look as your site. Definitely to recommend!

Almadeaventurashop

cool i think its work, i new but my first feeling is perfect

Osaka Owl

very functional app, keep it up!

Taft Coffee

Very good app and great customer service!

Fbeautys

Aprés un mois de test je peut dire que cette aplication et tres bien ! un outil tres facile a utilisé !

Previous 1 3 4 5