Promotion Bar

Promotion Bar

by Hero Apps

Engage. Grow your mailing list. Convert more visitors.

Urbanstrangers

I really like this app, there is different pricing based on what you want, all are inexpensive. It is very easy to use and I believe has helped with many sales as the customer can see which discounts you have at the top of the page. 5/5

Artisan Crafted Works

Simple. Works well. Gets customer's attention.

Duplicata Productions

Easy to set-up with an intuitive menu. Great way to get your customers attention without annoying them too much!

Freedom And Flourish

I'm loving this feature for my shop! I'd highly recommend it!

Gingercandy

I wanted to announce promotions and delivery discount for customers at the top of my front page. Blogging for options, I read about adding a Page and the associated writing of script to get my text to where I wanted it. THEN Shopify live chat suggested the Promotion Bar app. This app now gives my front page (and any other page the customer looks at) a professional look with editable script that customers can't miss. Highly recommended app, either the free version, or the paid upgrade.

Blue Fire Store

Great app and fast customer support!

Pool Cues Specialist

Works smooth, easy to set up, great service

Art Pays Me

Promotion Bar is a great way to bring attention to new products for my brand.

Printable Press

Promotion Bar has been a great addition to my Shopify site. It was easy to set up, easy to customize, and is just the right size. Also they have been super responsive to any emails, even suggestions! Five stars and multiple thumbs up.

Top Shelf Cookies

Super Easy to Use. Results came immediately!
Previous 1 3 4 5