Promotion Bar

Promotion Bar

by Hero Apps

Engage. Grow your mailing list. Convert more visitors.

Alinaboutique

My favorite pop up app. Pop up bar is a perfect size not to distract a customer but grow interest in the promotion to complete the purchase and capture an email address. I will be a lifetime customer as long as you guys are alive and thriving.

Fig And Flower

Does exactly what I'd hope it would do!

Green Mountain Mustard

This is super easy to setup and the MailChimp integration eliminates manually transferring names and emails over. Plus, I get more emails using this app than a free 150-recipe cookbook download I've had on my site for over a year. Great work, guys!

Open Your Eyes Bedding

Wonderful little feature as an easy way to direct my customers where to start on our site. If you choose a background color that matches your site's, it will not show as a "bar" and is an easy way to put up a quick note on your site. I even use it for my vacation message by changing the color to red so everyone sees it first thing. The page does shift a bit when it loads, but we are not that fancy of a site so this little quirk is ok and it gets the bar a little more notice.

Gold Alliance Group

Functions beautifully. Unfortunately, I had to remove the app as it destroyed page load (from 88 to 54 on Pagespeed).

Travlmind

Very useful app. Had some initial difficulties implementing it in my theme and the customer service was very responsive. I've given them access to the store and it was all fixed in less than a day.

The Sweat Store

1st review after a year and many many apps with Shopify. Must say this app has the best results of any we've tried. We have had 150+ email signups in the past 3 weeks because of this app alone. We used to average 2-5 signups daily and now are averaging 5-10! Love it. Highly recommend if you are looking to expand your mailing list (as you should be).

Stratus Coffee Inc

sweet app! Simple but it certainly works for me. thanks guys!

Heritage Streetwear

great useful app. it does take a moment to load but it worked for me!

Gypsy Beach

Great app. Takes a few moments when getting on site, otherwise great! Love the custom design options available.