Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

VENTE-ORDI.COM

Thank you, this APP is really practical, very easy to use, it allows you to do targeted promotion in a very precise way and in addition, it's free ! I absolutely recommend.
Gilbert

Cum Solo Toys

Easy to use and capable designer. Very capable for being a totally free app. Would love to see capability to copy the coupon code to the clipboard when clicking it. Even without that feature I highly recommend it to anyone!

Creedance and Co

I used this app to create a promotional banner and countdown timer pop-up for my Black Friday sales. After I downloaded the app, my banner and timer were up and running within minutes of downloading and I am no computer whizz. It's easy to use and saves so much time. I will use this app every time I am running a sale on my website.

BeBeautyMilano

ho usato questa applicazione e ne sono rimasto contento. Funziona bene e aiuta a realizzare dei bellissimi popup. lo consiglio vivamente.

MWPolar

Really like this app. Thank you Secomapp Team! It works great and is pretty easy to use. You can customize the popups pretty decently.

Saaket Foods and Speciality

I used this tool for the first time today. It is extremely easy to set up and does what it promises. five stars from me...

SOL THRU WEAR® AUSTRALIA

Promotion Popup by Secomapp is a great app. Easy to use, quick and free, which makes it convenient for when you are starting a new business.

CartonBox.Sg

I used this app to show pop up in homepage. it is the perfect solution to rise the popup in https://www.cartonbox.sg

pisarto.com

I wanted to have an offer shown on the home page and this app fulfilled all my requirements. Its very user friendly.

Sweet Lab Shop

The app works great, it's very simple, and easy to understand how to set up everything! I am really enjoy being able to put certain information up with such freedom.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66