Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Só Pescador

app fantastico, fácil de usar e muito eficaz. O layout do popup é bem desenvolvido e não atrapalha o visual e usabilidade do site, mesmo no mobile.

12Cups

i used this app to help me do popup. i really like it does design. it would be nice if it did popup better

ILIFE

Thanks application is very useful and most important free of cost. Really like it. We have been using it for last 3 months.

BARE FACE

It's great!! Exactly what I needed for a new small business just started! Believe it is going to help us grow!! THANKS

Coffee & Jesus

Useful app, thank you so much for making this for free. Useful app, thank you so much for making this for free.

wat? Apparel

Does what it should do. Runs perfect und is super customizable for our needs. Two thumbs up! We have it in two shops running and use it as an information tool for events.

Póstverslun.is

Very easy to use. Like it very much and im sure I will be using it a lot. I higly recommend this app.

cookeasy.my

I had a challenge not able to cover the delivery of all zone. This app solved my problem without any additional cost to just pop-up a message/notice to our buyer so they don't proceed.

very easy to use app too.

thanks for providing this app for free.

Gifts 247

I used this app to create my first pop promotional window . it was easy as. its nice to see a free app that can be so affective

inoutlet

wow very nice app and easy to use many thanks guys , it's what i was looking for and it's free :) :):)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53