Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Sweet Lab Shop

The app works great, it's very simple, and easy to understand how to set up everything! I am really enjoy being able to put certain information up with such freedom.

Maikit!

It worked great. It is simple to use and has many different options to choose from. It is just what I was looking for.

Stellar Shades

I used this app for sitewide promotions and worked as expected. Was easy to set up and schedule and definitely got some interested buyers.

Kenneth's Tropical Fish

Used two Promotional Discount as pop-up on my homepage and select collection pages and it worked exactly as stated. It looks really good.

NURIKA

I love this app as it's so easy to use!!! I was searching for something like this for my promotion pop up and this is exactly what I was looking for! I will update the version once I launch my Shopify mall soon! Thanks for you great free version.

PomeFresh

It is a simply app but it does exactly most of us need! Thank you for the neat design. FREE is great but better if you could spell out the catch.... Please also add some explanatory notes on the settings and best is to have a real Preview. Thank you.

The WHOLE Better

sO eASY TO MAKE OWN POP UP EVEN THOUGH i AM JUST STARTING NEW BEGINNER. THIS APP MAKES OUR SITE WAY STYLED.

OZ Sticker Guy

This app is so easy to use, Pop up of this app has all the features which anyone wants. I recommend this app to everyone.

Various T-shirts

I liked this application very much, the fact that this application is very cool and moreover it is free and deserves full stars and thank you․
This is a good program․

dakir-shop

Thanks a lot for that. I'm really happy to set up this application on my store to attract more my conversion.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56