Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

SHOP WONDERLAND 歐洲名店坊

I used this app to help me do the pop up advertising. Very easy to use, simple, quick done by only a few minutes. Also, it’s a free app. No invisible charge. Great! Nice app.

Jamila Scarves

Great app. I use it on all of my ecommerce stores. Works flawlessly. Great details and options to customize.

Mela Casa

Nice app , i recommend , very helpful
I like so much ! Thank you for this free app ! you are the best

My Top Mart

Its amazing! It Helped me a lot!
Loved the popups, fast and does not fail.
Could you guys upload more templates?

Maharishi Ayurveda

i used this app its pretty good for my up selling and it also increased my monthly revenue i also recommend this app for popup

EnvieSoi

I just started using the app today, but so far so good! I look forward to using it moving forward!!!

Babies Clothing Online

I love this app. It provided me the option to do a popup for promotional offer. It is very easy to use and the interface is user friendly. It also provides the option for choosing of templates which is a plus.

Mi Tees, LLC

I used this app to create a pop-up on my home page to notify my customers of possible delays due to COVID-19. Very easy to use and was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend!

NiftyCooks

Great simple pop up that fulfills my needs on my site. Would recommend this app to everyone. Good job!

FLAME FAME BOUTIQUE

The App was easy to use and setup, perfect for our candle small business. I liked the customisable options.