Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Framing Warehouse

Works wonderful, love it when things are free. Cant wait for the next app maybe I could purchase it then

Now Healthy Australia

Excellent App, simple and easy to use.
Created a popup using an image and very happy with the outcome

Sip Knit Yarn

I have used the app for a discount promotion. Simple to use and good template for this. I plan to add an exit popup for newsletter sign up. Can't complain when free.

I would like to see an additional template that is blank and with a single button near centre bottom (that links to a url). This would be great for me.

Update: Had very prompt assistance from support to do this. Very happy.

HID CONCEPT

I have no idea why this app is free but this is the best pop-up app I used on shopify. Their support is also very responsive and kind. I give A+++++ rating.

dancesome

I just start to use the app for 1 day, but it is quite easy to use. Hopefully can help me to increase conversion.

islsnac express

I use this app for a promotional popup. It is simple to use and cost-effective. I would recommend it to businesses who are starting out.

Bus-Boxx

top, einfach zu installieren

Bijorca

simple app that works perfect. Easy interface and full control of the content and promotions you post.

ANNWFN

Perfect! This is what I was looking for! I like the functions that are faithful to the basics. Thank you very much.

Amber Grove

Nice app. Easy to use and install. Seamlessly integrates with shopify. Good promotions and good reports.