Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

The Wholesome Table

Exactly what we're looking for. Easy to use and create promos and other marketing stuff. I hope to get more templates in the future.

Diverso.world

Super easy. I love it Excellent app when you do not have any club how to sep up a a simple pop up..

unicares

Very good plugin, which is very helpful to me. My other sites will install this plugin, thank you very much

Handy Travel

It works like a clock! I was looking for an app to promote sales, I wanted a banner to pop up and say "Stop! If you buy now you get a discount" and I found a perfect and easy-to-use app. Thank you, developer!

shopyshock

vey good and useful app that what I was looking for very simple and very effective app I will advice any one to use itT

Framing Warehouse

Works wonderful, love it when things are free. Cant wait for the next app maybe I could purchase it then

Now Healthy Australia

Excellent App, simple and easy to use.
Created a popup using an image and very happy with the outcome

Sip Knit Yarn

I have used the app for a discount promotion. Simple to use and good template for this. I plan to add an exit popup for newsletter sign up. Can't complain when free.

I would like to see an additional template that is blank and with a single button near centre bottom (that links to a url). This would be great for me.

Update: Had very prompt assistance from support to do this. Very happy.

HID CONCEPT

I have no idea why this app is free but this is the best pop-up app I used on shopify. Their support is also very responsive and kind. I give A+++++ rating.

dancesome

I just start to use the app for 1 day, but it is quite easy to use. Hopefully can help me to increase conversion.