Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

JC Beauty Concepts

Simple easy to use app! Took me a while to figure out how to actually activate the pop-up but it works and I got it!

Easy Comfort Mask

ottima e funzionale, facilissima da configurare e con tutto il necessario la consiglio vivamente!!!

MyOwn Meat Shop

Did exactly as promised. The learning curve does take a while but it's doing exactly what I want it to do.

Luca industry

perfect for all uses. Thank Youuu !

babybey

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

JbpEver

Es muy buena la app!!! es exactamente lo que estaba buscado, es super facil de utilizar es muy intuitiva

Vladisocks

Very useful, thanks guys!! I needed it for a specific moment and it was perfect for me. It seems like a lie that it's free

TRVL Co.

Liked it a lot. Can't say enough about it. All positives and bonuses. Can you keep also a good job in keeping it free.

To Delivery

This App is awesome, easy to use, i strongly recommend it ...!!!
it has a lot of fractures that can make your store unique

Berlioza

I used this app for promotional pop up. It is a free app and works well! Thanks to the developers who made sure we can have access to such a tool which helps in achieving our marketing goals!