Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

DIATONE OFFICIAL

in testing,if we can re-edit the image,i mean we can move the images easily,that's more better,thanks for your awesome works

HAND SAVER

Awesome app!!!!!!!!!! Easy to use and install and have lots of options even it's free. I'm going to stick with it

MISS EANNAN

I just love it, it soo easy to use, I recommend it. I have it for just 2 days and I think I'm going to stick with it.

Tamed Strands

This app helped me so much. Easy and fast. I am definitely telling my collegues.

SmallDogStore

There is plenty of things to customize in this pop, i really like the custom hover color for button links.

JAMESTOWN EYEWEAR

great great
great greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat great

SumoSVG

Just like it, simple, and effective, it's what I'm looking for, thanks.

Hopefully there are more such apps

CaseroPeru.com

Muy buena app, facil de manejar, y con varias opciones de confirguracion. Ayuda mucho en la retencion y promociones.

Security Doctors

Love it. Excellente to offer and generate new sales. The link with the email is awesome. Satisfied customer

Romanelli Eventi

Great up, ilike too much. very helpfull. i will suggest to use it because it is easy to manage and at same time free. Congatulation guys.