Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Sun Pads

AMAZING. THIS APP IS A GOD SEND. WITH ALL THE YEARS OF RETAIL AND MERCHANDISING THAT i HAVE, I UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF A WELL PLACED PROMOTION

21 MooD

The best app for building up your ecommerce website. i recomand it to anybody need to promote his products.

Unique Vintage Jewelry Boutique

GREAT
cool
awesome app so far if I could uuse it, it would be even cooler, just saying, its a good one all in all !

Hogar de Cristo

Very nice app. Worked 100% for our shop. We looked at other solutions and this one is the best one. Recommended

Missy's Eyewear

I went through several apps trying to find something that would announce sales and discounts. This app really does the trick and is easy to use.

thenurserygift

I needed to let my customers know when I would be away for the Christmas break and this was a great solution

Taurus Store

excellent, gret, era tudo o que eu estava precisando, realmente o popup está me ajudando a fazer vendas, recomendo

SCENTZ4U

I may have to contact support. I can no longer edit my popup. I'm not sure what's happening but it's tell me to download a different browsers.

Chanceuxx

Promotion popup is quick to add and easy to use, as it is free app, it is amazing for me. Like it and will keep it!

Online Yard Signs

Promotion Popup by Secomapp was easy to use and quick to add to my site. I have nothing bad to say about it. And for a free app, it is awesome. Thank you!