SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Uttariya

Great app for pop up features. Using since last month. it help me a lot for promoting offers. I can do all what i need. Thanks Team

mtcfarm

I used the app announce a discount offer. It works great! I like they offer many different uses and templates.

Variegated Plants

Really good! Very user friendly and simple. Exactly what I was looking for. They could improve on the fonts and templates for people who can't code, but nothing really drastic.

BIO NETTOYAGE

I used this app and i am Very good result, thanks Secomapp ......................................................................................................................................................................

mdcomerce

After trying 5 different apps, this is the only one that was able to provide me with the specific type of pop up I was needing for my website.

Celia Dee

Easy to use. Fast and professional courteous support service. the solution I was looking for. thank you

Coffee Shop Universal

Personally I hate popups, I find them obstrusive and annoying. But I found that a popup was the only solution for my problem and this App is free, extremely easy to install and use. The blank template fits my needs perfectly. I have installed it on all my Shopify stores.

Rugged-Phones Canada

Grateful to have found you and I can actually do it myself, don't need a IT degree!! Thanks so very much!!

Modern K9

Easy to use, and works well. We would recommend this app for sure. It did exactly as promised, which is great for a free app.

Addice Inc

Very great app, easy to use and did an excellent job of notifying our customers of our promotion. Keep it up guys!