Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Little Glass Jars Australia

So easy to use, did EXACTLY what I wanted it to, added a pop up box to add an additional item at checkout. Easy to change colours, fonts, words, pictures and its FREE! LOVE IT!

Sophia Essentials

This free promo app. is very appealing as it has enough options on the features to prevent being a nuisance. There are a couple of issues to find your way around such as the message box that is freestyle text to be entered, also generating the discount code use the automatic option, all overcome with the great support from Brian.--------------------------------------

Custom Sparkles

I already like this app which I think should only help my store's conversion. The best part it's free

Silent Drain

This was exactly what I was looking for and mostly straight forward but it took me a while to realize I had to go into the message box to change the words

Eva Secret

I used this App nearly one year, it does what it says. Recommend to install and its FREE. Lots of functionality and templates. keep it up

Practice Empathy

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this app. Great job, guys. Really adds value to my store. I like all of the features and how easy it is to operate. Thank you!

Leutigshop

Easy to set up. Simple but good layout. The only less positive thing is that the pop up jumps over the screen in mobile version. But it still works.

O TEU CABELO

This is a very good app.
The fact that it's free is a good start, and the designs are good as well.
The only less positive thing is that the templates are not completely mobile friendly.

Relacx

Good app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeadbandsandMasks

Thank you for making this app! It is very easy to use and in seconds you'll have what you need to make your website more successful!!