Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Crestmarket

Thank you so much for such an amazing application.So far I am not having any problems at all.Appreciated

BSSA

This app is effective & easy to use. I was also provided great assistance from the customer support team.

Mettalusso Love + Luxury

Has totally performed easily and wonderfully for my home page promotional pop up! would recommend. easy to use.

Sun Pads

AMAZING. THIS APP IS A GOD SEND. WITH ALL THE YEARS OF RETAIL AND MERCHANDISING THAT i HAVE, I UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF A WELL PLACED PROMOTION

21 MooD

The best app for building up your ecommerce website. i recomand it to anybody need to promote his products.

Unique Vintage Jewelry Boutique

GREAT
cool
awesome app so far if I could uuse it, it would be even cooler, just saying, its a good one all in all !

Hogar de Cristo

Very nice app. Worked 100% for our shop. We looked at other solutions and this one is the best one. Recommended

Missy's Eyewear

I went through several apps trying to find something that would announce sales and discounts. This app really does the trick and is easy to use.

thenurserygift

I needed to let my customers know when I would be away for the Christmas break and this was a great solution

Taurus Store

excellent, gret, era tudo o que eu estava precisando, realmente o popup está me ajudando a fazer vendas, recomendo