Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Rikiki

I just installed the app and a few minutes later had my first popup live on my website. I was able to customize the look to match my website style using the editor and it seems I can also edit the HTML/CSS too which is nice. There are multiple types of popups with different functionality to choose from and I will definitely explore and test these on my e-commerce site. I was looking for a free solution and this seems really powerful and easy. Hopefully it stays free =)

GK Iphone Case Store

I just install the app. Let see if it convert into sales. This is a nice app I suppose because its free and I can test if it will generate sales or not but kudos to the developers. Very nice app.

Furball Fashion

Very easy to use, support is very helpful. to see this app in action check out www.furballfashion.com

IBIZA2YOURHOME

Easy to install, easy to use so it is a great app and it is for free. We can recommend it. Hopefully it works great for extra conversions.

Geek Store

Muy buena aplicación y muy facil de usar, hice mi popup de promoción en menos de 10 mintos, le doy 5 estrellas :)

Menwithclass

really good and super easy to use and create a design that fits your shop. But stopped working after 3 weeks,

PONYCYCLE.DE

like it for promotion for my new shop. it's amazing! hope can increasing and have the first order as soon as possible!

CHICIDA

Just started using this app. So far it was very easy to setup and customize how I wanted the layout of the popup, and how I wanted it to behave. Super easy.

Kim's Shapewear

I was looking for an app that was really free, since my store is new and I'm not having any profit yet. This one is easy to use and really free.

Uunique

nyc but did not get the results when a cust visit a website then it does not show pop up automatically after the delay time selected.