Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

SOL THRU WEAR® AUSTRALIA

Promotion Popup by Secomapp is a great app. Easy to use, quick and free, which makes it convenient for when you are starting a new business.

CartonBox.Sg

I used this app to show pop up in homepage. it is the perfect solution to rise the popup in https://www.cartonbox.sg

pisarto.com

I wanted to have an offer shown on the home page and this app fulfilled all my requirements. Its very user friendly.

Sweet Lab Shop

The app works great, it's very simple, and easy to understand how to set up everything! I am really enjoy being able to put certain information up with such freedom.

Springer Garden

It works! User friendly. Easily edit. Great for beginners hope the design/font can be more delightful, can match the store theme.

Maikit!

It worked great. It is simple to use and has many different options to choose from. It is just what I was looking for.

Stellar Shades

I used this app for sitewide promotions and worked as expected. Was easy to set up and schedule and definitely got some interested buyers.

Kenneth's Tropical Fish

Used two Promotional Discount as pop-up on my homepage and select collection pages and it worked exactly as stated. It looks really good.

Dutch-Medispa

I have used this for my discount promotion and works really well. Love this app .. just a suggestion need to be little more mobile friendly. All the best

NURIKA

I love this app as it's so easy to use!!! I was searching for something like this for my promotion pop up and this is exactly what I was looking for! I will update the version once I launch my Shopify mall soon! Thanks for you great free version.