SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Addice Inc

Very great app, easy to use and did an excellent job of notifying our customers of our promotion. Keep it up guys!

Sofra Home

I love how simple and easy it is to use. It helps me create a pop up announcement on my site which makes it easier to convey important promotional messages to my customers. Only thing I'd like for it to have is more customisation on how the pop up looks especially the font choices to suit my site.

Oak Park Home & Hardware

I wanted something that was basic, didn't "require" much tech knowledge to use, and was free. This fits the bill! In the future, if I find the need, I will upgrade.

Bolpromex

Worthless, BASIC options like changing the text for days, minutes (other language) its simple not there.... This is NOT FREE as it will cost your time, which you will waste after finding out BASIC! options are "sorry not available", support is worthless for what it matters.

Clinkorz

Would love if there was just a pop up option for in store notifications. As a small business owner and artist, I like to give updates like store closings without taking my store down completely. Having a more blank template would be super helpful for delay announcements and vacation modes!

Chatham Care, PC

Really quick and easy to use. We use it as a news notification. It works well and did not take long to publish!

mf tshirt company

Very intuitive and easy to use! Really useful and very flexible. Still experimenting with app but so far so great!

VENTE-ORDI.COM

Thank you, this APP is really practical, very easy to use, it allows you to do targeted promotion in a very precise way and in addition, it's free ! I absolutely recommend.
Gilbert

Cum Solo Toys

Easy to use and capable designer. Very capable for being a totally free app. Would love to see capability to copy the coupon code to the clipboard when clicking it. Even without that feature I highly recommend it to anyone!

Creedance and Co

I used this app to create a promotional banner and countdown timer pop-up for my Black Friday sales. After I downloaded the app, my banner and timer were up and running within minutes of downloading and I am no computer whizz. It's easy to use and saves so much time. I will use this app every time I am running a sale on my website.