SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Pepe Revolution & Co.

Simple y sencilla aplicación, justo lo que necesitaba para ventanas emergentes en mi sitio. Funciona muy bien.

Article 15 Clothing

Simple app to ad Popups to our store. Easy to use and well thought out. Would recommend to other small businesses

Little Miss Saucy

I can't say enough how great Secomapp is! Even with a Free Promotional Pop-Up App, their service was tremendous! Brian helped customize my Pop-Up with custom colors and logo... and did so very quickly too! He's tremendously nice and helpful, and so I encourage all Shopify members to consider using Secomapp! Thank you for all the assistance and helping enhance my site! Keep up the great work!

GotItHere.com

Great app, works just as it should, dead simple install and implementation. It's good enough that I'm currently shopping their other apps without hesitation.

bObles.dk

Quick and easy to use! Popup looks nice and works the second you publish it! Would surely recommend!

MiSunLight

Very easy to install. Suits our store perfectly for a home page pop-up. Simple three step process to create.

CA Bay Glass

Does really well. This app exceeds how its supposed to work, and has a great interface making it very easy to navigate.

ARRW Clothing

Everything I was looking for in a popup app and its all free, makes my online store look much more legitimate!

Knockmerchs2019

This is a nice app. I recommend this to all online shop owner its free.and its easy to set up.I am sure you will love it too.

Brooch City

I just needed an informational message to pop up as the user enters their shopping cart. This app worked like a charm. I know it can do a lot more, but it got the job done wel