Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

MountainUp

Muito bom e fácil de usar, além de tudo é grátis. recomendo!!!!!

The Lighting Outlet

Works well! Easy to use and pretty straight forward. Have only made one popup though. Thanks appreciate it

CROWN COOKWARE CA WEB STORE

Very flexible and robust; well done. Used it to make an announcement and worked perfectly. Keep up the good work, What is up with minimum of 100 characters!!?

justgr8buys

Great free app. Very, very easy to setup. As my store is new I am using a popup to provide 10% off first purchase. Hope it drives sales!

michael-myers.net

Great app! Love that the popup can be triggered by specific products. Great value for a free app. Thank you for making this!

wholesalewaterheater

Great app. Does just what I wanted and needed. Great support, fast and friendly. Highly recommended!!

Tajamaly تجمّلي

great and simple. But i faced an issue with the popup not expiring untill after the date & time i have set up

Natural Buzz Tea

I used this app to showcase our free sample promo. I loved it. Simple to use. Great apps. It makes my life so easy.

The Trendy Room

The Trendy Room

Amazing! Easy to use and very effective! Worked on the first try without any errors. Highly recommend!

gadgets all access

clever and useful app. We correct all the recommended improvements very fast. It didn't generate any error message.