Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

KH Accessories

amazing , simple and fancy ....keep it up guys and happy holiday . can you just explain steps more . if possible

WOODnTIMES

I'm an old guy (84YO) that has a hard time with apps and their application, however, even I was totally blown away with the simplicity and application of PROMOTION POPUP. But just as important as the simplicity of the app itself, was what it did for my store. Worked GREAT during BF/CM. Try it you'll Like it and even better it's FREE!

ceilingfanpros

i used this app to inform my customers that we charge and install fee and to check if we are in their service area. saved me spending extra money on an app that reduces shipping zone to local postcodes only....which wouldnt work anyway. this app had no glitches it just delivers what it promised.. very happy and would recommend

Hearts and Sin

This app helped me to create a really great looking pop-up for my online shop. The layout was really easy to follow and the directions were straight-forward and user friendly.

DiscountDealz4U

Just what I was looking for - a way to promote my live offers to customers viewing my products, and free too - excellent!

INFINITE LINX FASHION

I can highly recommend this app. I think having a promotion pop up is important to boost sales. It is slow to load but it's worth it once you get in.

Iconic Iconz

So far so good i like that it was easy to set up and customize. I will be using it for all my promos. I like that I can customize the colors to go with my store

Playbudz Elevate Your Gaming - Home Of The Best PS4, XBox One, Nintendo Switch, Scuff Controllers & Accessories

Love it. Easy to use and works great! Everyone should use this to promote sales on their website. Thank you.

enfashop-sg-dev

This app is really helping me to create pop up for general announcement on top for promotion as how the app functions. So, you'll get 1 powerful app for multi purposes for FREE~!

The support team is great too. They are really helpful to help me to add some customization or minor tweaks to function as what I want to be in my store.

Thanks!

S.O.S Cartouches inc.

just started using this app looks easy to use so i give you 5 stars for the moment will see if it give bugs or slower my website