Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

The Preferred Bird

Very nice and easy to install app, I strongly recommend it to other shopify customers. www.thepreferredbird.com

The Retail Zone

I have been using this app since the start of my store on Shopify, and it gives great results. amazing app everyone should use it.

MIO TUO

It is great! It is simple and has multiple templates and modifications. It is only missing a back button, so I have to do my designs 3 times because I could not correct my mistakes.

www.grocart.ae

Very helpful, simple and easy I will use it again ..............................................................

Só Pescador

app fantastico, fácil de usar e muito eficaz. O layout do popup é bem desenvolvido e não atrapalha o visual e usabilidade do site, mesmo no mobile.

12Cups

i used this app to help me do popup. i really like it does design. it would be nice if it did popup better

ILIFE

Thanks application is very useful and most important free of cost. Really like it. We have been using it for last 3 months.

BARE FACE

It's great!! Exactly what I needed for a new small business just started! Believe it is going to help us grow!! THANKS

HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA

I used this app because it was free and simple. Did not use any design templates as I did not like them and didn't fit our brand. Still I was able to create a custom-designed "image" as a pop up.

Coffee & Jesus

Useful app, thank you so much for making this for free. Useful app, thank you so much for making this for free.