Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Gspotmart

Huge help for anyone setting up a new shop. App is easy to use and very useful. It tok me just 5 minutes to set up a popup for visitors to my store and now i feel more confident that i will receive orders.

Prevalent

It is very easy, Simple and Prompt. My only suggestion is more templates. It is brilliant for a free app.

SHOP WONDERLAND 歐洲名店坊

I used this app to help me do the pop up advertising. Very easy to use, simple, quick done by only a few minutes. Also, it’s a free app. No invisible charge. Great! Nice app.

Jamila Scarves

Great app. I use it on all of my ecommerce stores. Works flawlessly. Great details and options to customize.

Mela Casa

Nice app , i recommend , very helpful
I like so much ! Thank you for this free app ! you are the best

My Top Mart

Its amazing! It Helped me a lot!
Loved the popups, fast and does not fail.
Could you guys upload more templates?

Maharishi Ayurveda

i used this app its pretty good for my up selling and it also increased my monthly revenue i also recommend this app for popup

EnvieSoi

I just started using the app today, but so far so good! I look forward to using it moving forward!!!

Babies Clothing Online

I love this app. It provided me the option to do a popup for promotional offer. It is very easy to use and the interface is user friendly. It also provides the option for choosing of templates which is a plus.

Mi Tees, LLC

I used this app to create a pop-up on my home page to notify my customers of possible delays due to COVID-19. Very easy to use and was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend!