Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Khadiza Electricals

WoW, This app gave me exactly what I was searching for. Thank You very much. I hope the app will remain free forever. :). The support is also excellent. They fulfill all the requests fast.

theamazingtoycompany.com

Nice easy and simple, what more could you ask for. The templates are also very nice. highly recommended,

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Ainda vou testar melhor mas até o momento está de parabéns! Muito obrigado pela ferramenta, leve e bastante customizável

Crestmarket

Thank you so much for such an amazing application.So far I am not having any problems at all.Appreciated

BSSA

This app is effective & easy to use. I was also provided great assistance from the customer support team.

Mettalusso Love + Luxury

Has totally performed easily and wonderfully for my home page promotional pop up! would recommend. easy to use.

Sun Pads

AMAZING. THIS APP IS A GOD SEND. WITH ALL THE YEARS OF RETAIL AND MERCHANDISING THAT i HAVE, I UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF A WELL PLACED PROMOTION

21 MooD

The best app for building up your ecommerce website. i recomand it to anybody need to promote his products.

Unique Vintage Jewelry Boutique

GREAT
cool
awesome app so far if I could uuse it, it would be even cooler, just saying, its a good one all in all !

Hogar de Cristo

Very nice app. Worked 100% for our shop. We looked at other solutions and this one is the best one. Recommended