Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Playbudz Elevate Your Gaming - Home Of The Best PS4, XBox One, Nintendo Switch, Scuff Controllers & Accessories

Love it. Easy to use and works great! Everyone should use this to promote sales on their website. Thank you.

enfashop-sg-dev

This app is really helping me to create pop up for general announcement on top for promotion as how the app functions. So, you'll get 1 powerful app for multi purposes for FREE~!

The support team is great too. They are really helpful to help me to add some customization or minor tweaks to function as what I want to be in my store.

Thanks!

S.O.S Cartouches inc.

just started using this app looks easy to use so i give you 5 stars for the moment will see if it give bugs or slower my website

Pelican Phone Cases

Really enjoying the effectiveness of the app. I contacted the support team regarding a link issue and they were very quick to help out.
I would highly recommend!

HITITUD

Hi, great application with exceptional features to launch any type of promotions campaign to boost sales, thank you very much

8A Virgin Human Hair Bundles, Closures, Frontals & Wigs -- VRBest

Very good App. recommend to all users.
Very good App. recommend to all users. Very good App. recommend to all users.

CanaBD

very easy to use, look great, preform very well
I recommend it to everyone!!! and its free!!! go get it

GNC Style Urban

This application is very fun and easy to use personally. It has helped me a lot. I highly recommend it. Thank you for making this path easier.

Birow State

jskdnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mystical Moons

Tried many of the apps and this one was the best. Easy to use easy to put into action.. Thanks for a great product