Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

NeedBrightLife

Very helpful app. I advise you to download it. Can be used for coupon code, discounts announcemnet and even newletter sign up.

glamoutfitters.com

wonderful app for special events on your store. Fully recommend it. Just started using it and I'm already satisfied with the look.

MONA

I needed help with my business and this did justice for it it helped keep my customers shopping more

God's Word Mission Society

With a small marketing budget, we need the right tools to help us create short, effective promos and Promotion Popup is the perfect app!

We love that it lets us select days AND times for our promos to appear.

The templates are beautiful and ease of editing is excellent. Thank you for a great app!

The Successful Dresser

Easy to set up. Looking forward to seeing results. The template is eye-catching and well done. Thanks

Cherieglowbeauty

Shopight

Really cool app. I can't believe its free I mean it offers what the other expensive apps do. Im using it for exit popups.

Cycler's Tribe

This app is exactly what you need to let your customers know off your offers and deals. Superb job by the app creator.

ELE SWIMS

Easy to use. Preview available so you can see what pop-up looks like before publishing. Love it! Definitely, recommend.

ProStudioConnection LLC

Excellent. Easy to configure with lots of options for look and feel. Very visible with the option to customize appearances so that it doesn't start to annoy the buyer. The ability to automatically set a discount code to be applied at checkout is outstanding.