Secomapp: Promotion Popup

Secomapp: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Kool Kidz BDA

Awesome app!!! Gotta play around with it a bit but great for pop up announcement, limited offers and deals.

HNV Store

I used this app for the first. So far it is simple, straightforward and easy to use without any problems.

myecogadgets

just what i needed on checkout page, a nice addition to generate an up-sell and increase conversions for my website and its free too!!!

Taula Pte Ltd

I used this app to help us set up pop-up promo codes. It was very easy to use and will recommend it for sure.

AweMyShop

COOL APP!!!! Loved it <3

Sucreabeille

I just started using this app today. I quite liked how many options it gave me, it was very flexible and allowed me to adjust my sale based on my unique needs.

KH Accessories

amazing , simple and fancy ....keep it up guys and happy holiday . can you just explain steps more . if possible

WOODnTIMES

I'm an old guy (84YO) that has a hard time with apps and their application, however, even I was totally blown away with the simplicity and application of PROMOTION POPUP. But just as important as the simplicity of the app itself, was what it did for my store. Worked GREAT during BF/CM. Try it you'll Like it and even better it's FREE!

ceilingfanpros

i used this app to inform my customers that we charge and install fee and to check if we are in their service area. saved me spending extra money on an app that reduces shipping zone to local postcodes only....which wouldnt work anyway. this app had no glitches it just delivers what it promised.. very happy and would recommend

Hearts and Sin

This app helped me to create a really great looking pop-up for my online shop. The layout was really easy to follow and the directions were straight-forward and user friendly.