Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Trendydrops

Best app . FREE and includes everything I need. 5 stars

Brown Crayons

We are very happy with the Secomapp Pop Up App. We are especially pleased with the incredible customer service we received during installation and setup. We wanted a customized design that matched our store's branding. Brian worked tirelessly to resolve a few issues that we encountered. He was responsive and quick in addressing our concerns. The result is a beautifully functioning pop up that is cohesive with our store's look and feel. Thank you, Secomapp!!

Yamomo Essentials

It makes my online store exciting! truly a good feature addition.

Symblistic

Communication wasn't the greatest with the person helping me, but in the end I figured out the issues and will happily use this application. Next time I would like to talk to another agent, but the application it's self works great. So I will rate this 5 stars since It is worth my money.

Airmonster

Great app, enable the user to put his own image as pop up. Just what i was looking for !!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! Popup by Secomapp is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. We have been using it for a few weeks now and we have had no problems. Looks like a lot of effort went into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Camp Wander Dev

Great app ~ easy to configure and makes a big difference in our promotions.

Kokkekniven No

Easy to use,and looks great. I recommend it.

Givethembeer

Everything by Secomapp is A+. Our shop has used the Product Labels App, Promotion App and Free Gift App. Each app is very similar and the customer service is always very responsive. Between Bold Apps and Secomapp, they have almost every aspect of a successful Shopify store covered.Highly recommended.

Monkey Fabrication Garage Mfg

It's easy to use as I can create my own message with template that the app provided me. I really recommend you to use it.