Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Sher Chains

Very poorly made. Very messy and buggy. Would not notnotnotnotnotnotnotnotnotnotnotnotnotnotnotnot reccomend

Maret Joyería Mexicana

me encanta la aplicación hasta este momento, me gusta como se ve y es fácil de utilizar. Lo mejor de todo es que es GRATIS

Various T-shirts

I liked this application very much, the fact that this application is very cool and moreover it is free and deserves full stars and thank you․
This is a good program․

dakir-shop

Thanks a lot for that. I'm really happy to set up this application on my store to attract more my conversion.

The Joyful Collection Shop

Little Glass Jars Australia

So easy to use, did EXACTLY what I wanted it to, added a pop up box to add an additional item at checkout. Easy to change colours, fonts, words, pictures and its FREE! LOVE IT!

Sophia Essentials

This free promo app. is very appealing as it has enough options on the features to prevent being a nuisance. There are a couple of issues to find your way around such as the message box that is freestyle text to be entered, also generating the discount code use the automatic option, all overcome with the great support from Brian.--------------------------------------

Custom Sparkles

I already like this app which I think should only help my store's conversion. The best part it's free

Silent Drain

This was exactly what I was looking for and mostly straight forward but it took me a while to realize I had to go into the message box to change the words

Eva Secret

I used this App nearly one year, it does what it says. Recommend to install and its FREE. Lots of functionality and templates. keep it up