Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

cookeasy.my

I had a challenge not able to cover the delivery of all zone. This app solved my problem without any additional cost to just pop-up a message/notice to our buyer so they don't proceed.

very easy to use app too.

thanks for providing this app for free.

Man About Town

Easy to use app. You can upload custom background as well.
Although, i wish the background had more creative options in the feed.
Overall it is a good experience

Gifts 247

I used this app to create my first pop promotional window . it was easy as. its nice to see a free app that can be so affective

inoutlet

wow very nice app and easy to use many thanks guys , it's what i was looking for and it's free :) :):)

Modified Decals

its' so easy to use, i love it. i can't wait to get some feedback on if it's going to produce more sales )

Blue Vision Co.

Great help for my store, i hope it increases my sales a lot! Congratulations for the good job guys!

Petula

Easy to use, works great!!! No issues installing it and running the application. Easy to configure and personalize.

Photome

This is a very easy app to use. It has a good selection of templates or you can make your own. A++++

Atlas Wear Official

UPDATE: Brian Lee helped me extremely quickly, was nice, and fixed a couple really specific details on my site. Outstanding customer service, great app.

ORIGINAL: lightweight best for free. html not necessary but helps a LOT. design it for mobile and ur good. Otherwise gotta futz w the site html

Home Tools & More.....

I like it. Thanks , smart and easy to set up .Nice popups to customize.Great idea for homepage!!!!!!