Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Bananabed

SO FAR SO GOOD LETS HOPE IT CAN PULL THROUGH

Runit365

Update on 2017 06 29: I still love your app and the several enhancements you made. However, you app would be even more awesome if you add statistics and performance on each popups and give choice of applying automatically discount. Maybe next release? Hope so!

1st review.
This app is exactly what I was looking for. Fully customizable, you can promote any product and display the right message to your customers. It's a MUST-HAVE app! No hesitation 5 stars !

Ingressitemsbuy

Excellent application, very useful

Remind 3

Really easy to use and did what it says it does.

Standingdesk

Great app with top notch customer service. I had a question about customizing the countdown timer and I had an answer within 24 hours. Already converting exiting customers into buyers.

Liquid Co

Great app, the count down timer is great. Features for different types of pop ups are great, easy to customize to fit your theme which is a bonus too.

Mopar Plus

Great looking pop up with a timer. Intended to use it for exit intent purposes and it works great for a good price.

Hopskipjumppaper

Easy set up and simple to use. I like that it doesn't make visitor like my social media pages, as I wanted it for newsletters. It's easier than others apps I've tried.

Legends Of The Sport

A really nice useful little app. Quick and easy to use.

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

Solid app. I did my homework on this because there's so many to choose from. Its better to use separate then one that promises to do it all and lacks in the end. It does what it says.