Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Beachym

free good app, althought the preset is not variant and don't look good. But anyway, i like this app.

Hooahh Audio

Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Would help if there were more choices for a custom design.

MyStuffTh

Great one Easy to install and configure
You can customize what ever you wanton this app
Moreover Its Free!!!

Sukku Collective

All the business really should have this app on their shopify. Friendly-user and helps us to trigger visitor become our customer!!

DCK Merchandise

A fantastic store add-on, very grateful it is free! It has added a lot of value to my store. I would recommend!

ronzafashion

really love this app, it helps me make perfect popups easily in no time! thanks a lot to the developers.

ITA Sports Shop

Great App does what it says and perfect for any shop.
It helps me get me sales awareness out there..

Ocean Living Magic

So far so good. Easy to use and run. I was able to upload my own custom images, but they have some cool templates as well.

BozyBabes

This app is really easy to use and it's free! We're happy to use this as our first promotional application!

VICTIM Women's Wear

This popup app is very easy to use, it has different templates you can use and also FREE love this