Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

My CNB Shop

I needed a pop-up notification to let my shoppers know that our company when order fulfillment would cease for the holidays, and this was exactly what I needed. I'm not coding- or design-savvy at all, and this app is very easy to use! I look forward to using it for actual promotions in the future!!

wristhetics

Easy to use and very intuitive! Definitely a need for everyone. upping my conversions and keeping my users engaged.

The Ring Pendant

First , I would like to thank you for the free app. We are happy and satisfied working with it to attract buyers. The app is very simple to use and do recommend it for any website

CUP O FLORA

A nice app with a straightforward interface which can be used for various purposes. I used it to let customers know about our Christmas shutdown and other announcements.

FlavoursStore

Good free app. It is very simple to use and has a variety of features. I used it to promote a event.

ROKGALIYA

Good free app. Better if there are more pop up type (flyout, banner, bar) & more detail in designing template.

ricchkollection

good app for my buisness and it was the easiest to use ever to build my website and its free !!!!!!!!

Auto Finesse Canada

I use the app for my business and it is great, easy to use and make performing adds fun. Highly recommended for business needs

NYBKUSA

This app is great! It helped me do exactly what I wanted (upload an image that would 'popup' whenever a customer visited our website) and it was easy to figure out, easy to install and easy to use overall.

goooone

非常に素晴らしいアプリです!少し操作に困りましたがサポートがしっかりしているのですぐに解決しました。ありがとうございます!これが無料で利用ができるとは驚きです。有料の方も試してみたいという気持ちになりました。