Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

ALL OF FAKE

Ortima app funzionale intuitiva per adesso sembra che funzioni bene tutto ok nella norma grazie ancora

Regala Flora

great app. free and customizable, good things, thanks, leaving a review because i liked it very much.

Best Key Supply

Great app, gave me exactly what I was looking for - customizing and publishing was fast and easy. I can easily see this app becoming one of my "must have's"

One Urban Company

This was absolutely amazing. Simple, very customizable, and smooth interface. Love it. Now lets hope for sales!!!

Donna Monna TW

Buena app para proyectos ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MerKado24-7

Thank, very easy, and NICE, appreciate your work, looks good on our webpage www.merkado24-7.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Definitely the best Pop-Up app we have used. Far better than the paid apps that we have used in the past. Highly recommended.

House of Vasa

Couldn't find any apps that worked with my theme as it was customized. This one was really easy to work with. great app!

Late Boomer Vintage

Great app - easy to install and customize - looks great in my shop - many thanks for a great free app

Mudchutney

Absolutely brilliant!! Really simple to use but looks great on my site, uncluttered, no annoying branding. I can't thank you enough, this app has literally removed a TON of stress by allowing me to very easily communicate to my customers about COVID-19. Thank you thank you thank you!!