Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Unconventional Body Care

It generally works but the design interface is wonky. Especially when adding photos, for some reason its hard to maneuver. Otherwise, the pop up still works but the designs are limiting.

Inked Goddess Creations

It's a good simple, basic popup app, but it's very clunky to customize the ads, unless you are a coder. Just trying to add a button or change the position of the font is not an easy task and sometimes ends up in erasing the button altogether, with no way to replace the button. A drag-and-drop feature for customization would be much appreciated, but I understand this is a free app, so it will have its flaws. I may have to think about paying for a popup app that makes customizing popups much easier. So, if you are looking for an advanced popup app, this is not the one to choose.

Hay River Tack and Supplies

Took a star away. Just looked at it on mobile and looks awful. Ugh! Now I don't know if i want to use the app. Was really simple to install and set up. Created 4 pop ups in no time for the big black friday weekend. My only suggestion is to allow a person to move the image around so it can center it better within the pop up.

Ky Ky Kids

easy to use, best app for popups. Good support. I had been trying to find one with useable templates for a while and this one is by far the best

Unfortunately some others only gave 1-2 templates.

July 14, 2019

Thanks you so much for your review. We are happy when you are happy, if you run into any problem just send us an email to support@secomapp.com

M Z Baby World

3 stars for now just started working with this app will come back and adjust my review once I see how it works. What I have to say now is that its really easy to use and setup for my first Pop Up only took me about 15-20 minutes.

July 14, 2019

Thanks for your review and thank you for using our app in such a long time without running into any problem. If you think our app could be improved somehow, please don't hesitate to write us a line

Bonidee

Assez pratique, l'appli est simple d'utilisation, cependant la saisi est un peu compliqué

July 14, 2019

Thanks for your review. If you confuse about any app features, please contact us by sending an email to support@secomapp.com, we are happy to solve your problem.

Valley Ring Works

I gave three stars because the anoying scrolling ad bar at the bottom so of putting ;( 5 stars for the app itself, it does what it says..

July 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and would definitely update the app back-end to make users like you feel more comfortable.