Rezensionen (745)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Juli 2024

Great App and outstanding Support. Brian customized a completely new pop up for me and is always there to help. I never experienced such a great support.
It's a pleasure to work with you. <3

Infused energy
Deutschland
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
26. Mai 2024

Very easy to use! And the support service responses is very quickly and helpful!

毛起來 MAOUP
Taiwan
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
14. Juni 2024

Brian from SmartPopup was very efficient and went the extra mile to help with my request. Highly recommended.

Kryo Kitchen Equipment
Singapur
10 monate mit der App
6. Juli 2024

I am using Shopify Dawn, which is supposed to be compatible. When attempting to edit a popup template, I receive the error message "tiny MCE is in read only mode" with a prompt to upgrade our billing plan. But clicking to learn more or upgrade billing returns a 500 server error. I've tried clearing cache and used multiple browsers. Without the ability to customize templates, this app is useless.

Curtis Wilson Cost Gallery
30 tage mit der App
9. Mai 2024

great app. very helpful customer support (Brian) Would definitely recommend this app for your popup needs!

Manic Muscle Labs
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 monate mit der App
19. April 2024

I am not too tech savvy. I needed help getting the popup to calculate my discount. Happy with this app. Brian was able to do it quick and hassle free!

Cool Carats
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
18. Juni 2024

Great app, is working as it should be, no big fancy stuff and focused on the core. Great support as well, had a question and it was solved directly!

viola beuscher ceramics
Deutschland
14 tage mit der App
6. Juni 2024

This app is what is needed for our purpose of providing important information and promotion pop up to customers. 5 stars because it has an easy general setting section, and because of the nice customer support of Brian. 4 stars because it is not so immediate to design, but anyway you can use some nice pre-config format that helps. Brian forwarded this feedback to dev team, and hopefully, this part will become more user-friendly. Great customer care! Thank you Brian!

marcropemilano
Italien
Etwa 13 stunden mit der App
28. Mai 2024

I had an issue with the uploading and Brian was really helpful and quick on that matter. Recommended!

SimplyTek
Sri Lanka
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
12. April 2024

Very smooth and helpful chat with Brian. He was able to assist with the issues I had. Thanks POP up promotion..

TAZInternational