SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Price: Free

Digorestte

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Aplicativo muito bom. Estou gostando bastante. Fácil de usar, limpo, da forma que eu gosto. Receomendo.

Gavrossfashion

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 months

Brian Lee is awesome! If i have got a question he solves the problems immediately! I recommend it to everyone , helpful app, nice staff!

Broeken Binkie

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Really perfect. and it's free!
Using it to remind users at the discounts available and the bulk discounts

RAD Children's Furniture

We are using this app to create a custom popup for Holiday shoppers. The app is super easy to set up and looks great. We had an initial issue where our image was appearing offset when viewed on mobile and the tech support team was super fast to make it work perfectly. Thank you for the high quality FREE app!

bambursa

Location Turkey

this is useful app for popup and free app, I like it, SmarPopup is user friendly app.I recommend it to others

Dipinto Ad Arte

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy and useful app! I had experienced some troubles after updated my shopify theme but the support was great.

Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner | Home Cleaning Robot

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Thanks the app is useful. Using it for quite sometime and the best it is free. IT takes sometime to understand on how to populate but support from Brian was good.

Peggy Peg Shop Australia

Location Australia

Very handy and easy to use! We had what we were after in minutes + Support was very quick to respond

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I installed this app 06/13/2021 for the purpose of promoting events within my store. What I really like about the app that it performs just as you set it up to appear with many templates to make a choice from or even upload your own. What I would like if you could change the text color and I have asked for assistance but none at all. Gave access to theme and apps that was requested by email by the name of ( Brian ) and still No help. It still has the same look. Wanted a Red background with white text letter's. Updated Review: Thank you for fixing the text color and looks Great! 5 Stars

Americansupplementsuk

Service was outstanding and when I didn’t know what to do, Brian was on hand to log into my shop with restricted capacity to make sure the pop up worked great for mobiles. Give this App an install, it’s basic but works great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60