SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Price: Free

exisoar

Time spent using app About 20 hours

very helpful and cool app! easy to use and integrate.

4 puppy

Location Netherlands

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

mstechindia.com

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

easy to use app, dedicated support i like this app and also recommend to every store owner
i really enjoyed this app i used it for adding notice popup on my page

EthicalxChange

Time spent using app About 7 hours

great!Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Gspotmart

Location Cyprus

Huge help for anyone setting up a new shop. App is easy to use and very useful. It tok me just 5 minutes to set up a popup for visitors to my store and now i feel more confident that i will receive orders.

Prevalent

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 21 hours

It is very easy, Simple and Prompt. My only suggestion is more templates. It is brilliant for a free app.

SHOP WONDERLAND 歐洲名店坊

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app to help me do the pop up advertising. Very easy to use, simple, quick done by only a few minutes. Also, it’s a free app. No invisible charge. Great! Nice app.

Jamila Scarves

Great app. I use it on all of my ecommerce stores. Works flawlessly. Great details and options to customize.

My Top Mart

Its amazing! It Helped me a lot!
Loved the popups, fast and does not fail.
Could you guys upload more templates?

Maharishi Ayurveda

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

i used this app its pretty good for my up selling and it also increased my monthly revenue i also recommend this app for popup