Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

adorno limited

Does what we want it to. The build interface could be a little more user friendly tho. I would give it 4 stars, however being a free app that works well enough it gets 5. www.adorno.co.nz

WizGear.com

Pretty good app, hade some coding issues could not exit the popup, customer support is great.
used it to promote some items with promo code

TAKARABAKO

This app has many customization and template options. You can upload your own background or use various colors and fonts. Very easy to use and a great way to draw attention to your promotions.

American Patriots Apparel

I think this is a great app! It works well and I appreciate that it is free. That is really important and is the reason why I use it. I used the app to make a popup screen with a discount code for product pages so that when people go to leave a given product page(s) a discount code is offered to them to inspire them to make a purchase.

MagCase.Store

Very ez to use and follow! I recommend it to everyone as many free pop up apps are not so user friendly and are quite complicated

My CNB Shop

I needed a pop-up notification to let my shoppers know that our company when order fulfillment would cease for the holidays, and this was exactly what I needed. I'm not coding- or design-savvy at all, and this app is very easy to use! I look forward to using it for actual promotions in the future!!

wristhetics

Easy to use and very intuitive! Definitely a need for everyone. upping my conversions and keeping my users engaged.

The Ring Pendant

First , I would like to thank you for the free app. We are happy and satisfied working with it to attract buyers. The app is very simple to use and do recommend it for any website

CUP O FLORA

A nice app with a straightforward interface which can be used for various purposes. I used it to let customers know about our Christmas shutdown and other announcements.

FlavoursStore

Good free app. It is very simple to use and has a variety of features. I used it to promote a event.