Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

dancesome

I just start to use the app for 1 day, but it is quite easy to use. Hopefully can help me to increase conversion.

islsnac express

I use this app for a promotional popup. It is simple to use and cost-effective. I would recommend it to businesses who are starting out.

Bus-Boxx

top, einfach zu installieren

Bijorca

simple app that works perfect. Easy interface and full control of the content and promotions you post.

ANNWFN

Perfect! This is what I was looking for! I like the functions that are faithful to the basics. Thank you very much.

Amber Grove

Nice app. Easy to use and install. Seamlessly integrates with shopify. Good promotions and good reports.

JC Beauty Concepts

Simple easy to use app! Took me a while to figure out how to actually activate the pop-up but it works and I got it!

Easy Comfort Mask

ottima e funzionale, facilissima da configurare e con tutto il necessario la consiglio vivamente!!!

MyOwn Meat Shop

Did exactly as promised. The learning curve does take a while but it's doing exactly what I want it to do.

Luca industry

perfect for all uses. Thank Youuu !